A date with a human and Blight (Short #8)

The scene opens up at the owl house. Y/N was currently his and Luke's room in the closet panicking. See now that he is dating both Luz and Amity, it was time for him to take them out on a date. The first person he was going on a date with was Luz. No, usually he wouldn't care what he wears, since he hangs out with her a lot, but this is different. He had to look his best.

Luke: *watches as his friend throws clothes all over the floor* Is this really necessary?

Y/N: *continues to go through clothes* Yes it is! This is my first official date!

Luke: You hang out with her all the time back home.

Y/N: That's different!

Luke just sighed as Y/N was busy picking out an outfit to wear.

Y/N: *offscreen* Ok how about this?

Luke looked up and saw Y/N wearing the same clothes he wore back at Grom night.

Luke: Seriously?

Y/N: To be honest this is the only kind of classic outfit I have. Anyway, you ready?

Luke: *sighs* I guess. What do I get out of this anyway?

Y/N: To ensure your two best friends date go well?

All Luke did was raise his eyebrow even more.

Y/N:........ 200 snails?

Luke: *sighs* Fine.

Y/N: Thanks Luke!

Both Luke and Y/N walked down stairs. Once they made it to the living room, Luz was getting tidied up by Eda. Just like Y/N, Luz was wearing her Grom outfit.

Luke: *looks at Y/N* Welp at least the theme is the same.

Luz: *sees Y/N* Y/N!

The girl rushes up to him and hugs him. Y/N chuckled and spun the girl around. Once Y/N stopped the two chuckled/giggled with blushes on their faces.

Eda: Awww. Isn't that cute?

Luke/King: More like deeply disturbing.

Eda: *walks up to the two of them* Now remember kids, it's your first date. Make sure you both have fun and have a good time.

Y/N/Luz: *nods their heads* Got it!

Eda: *smirks* But not too much fun. Don't want to be a grandmother just yet.

This caused both Luz and Y/N to blush.

Luke: *pats their shoulders* And if you are going to have a lot of fun, make sure to wear protection.

Eda: I might have a spell that could help with that.

King: It could fail, and I might end up getting some nieces or nephews.

Flare: *barks* New playmates!

While the others continue to tease the blushing couple. Both Luz and Y/N quickly left with giant blushes on their faces.

Y/N: Ok! See ya guys later!!

Luz: Don't wait up!

The two quickly left with the others watching.

Luke:....... Did Luz offer you money two?

Eda: Yep.

Luke: Ready to follow them.

Eda: Sounds good to me.

Cuts to bonesborough

After the whole owl house situation, the lovely couple walked around in the city of bonesborough .