Offscreen Canon shorts

Hitting you guys with somethings that happened off screen

Baby Dragon meets Hooty

The baby dragon was running around with the chain in his mouth, trying to find Y/N. He made it to the house. He looked at it curious since he smelled Y/N scent coming from it. He walked up to it and was cut off by Hooty.

Hooty: *hiss* Who are you!?

The baby dragon growled at Hooty as the owl bird demon continued to hiss at him. Hooty then noticed the keychain in the baby's mouth.

Hooty: Wait a second, isn't that Y/N's keychain!? Did you eat Y/N!? I'LL SAVE YOU Y/N!!

Hooty was about to stretch at the baby but was cut off by Zack's spirit.

Zack: Whoa! Whoa! Time out there!

Hooty stopped stretching and looked at Zack.

Hooty: *gasp* A spirit!!

Zack: Uhhh yea. Listen he didn't eat Y/N. Y/N dropped it and he wanted to return it back to him.

Hooty: *squints his eyes* Oooook but I'll keep my eye on him.

Zack: Thanks.

The door opens and baby dragon runs inside, waiting for Y/N to come back.

Does she/he like me or not?

Luz was currently passing back and forth, while Luke was watching her.

Luz: *blushing* It was just a kiss for good luck! Nothing more than that!

Suddenly the scene changes to Y/N walking back and forth, and Luke watching him.

Y/N: I mean yea she kissed me, but was it for good luck or was it something more!

Cuts to Luz

Luz: I'm sure it was, but at the same time maybe I did it cause I wanted to! Maybe I wanted him to know how I felt about him!

Cuts to Y/N

Y/N: Maybe it was a confession, or maybe not!

Cuts to both of them

Y/N/Luz: Ugh! I don't know! *looks at Luke* Help me out here!

Luke was staring at them with a bored expression. See this discussion happened at different times. It was first with Luz then it was with Y/N. He was more annoyed when it happened with Y/N though.

Luke: *pinches in between his nose* Ughhh. Look, I don't know.

Y/N/Luz: Oh come on! You have to help me here!

With Luz

Luke: Look, you said you kissed him for good luck, now you're questioning it. Isn't that like a sign or something?

Luz looked down with a blush and twiddled her fingers.

Luz: *blushing* I-I don't know *looks at Luke sheepishly* Maybe?

Luke just facepalms at the latino girl

With Y/N

Luke: Well if it was a confession, maybe you should respond?

Y/N blushes from that and looks down

Y/N: B-But what if it wasn't? What if I'm just overthinking this?

Luke just facepalms at the dragon boy.

With Luz

Luz: I don't know, ok! I-I've *rubs her hair* I've never liked anyone like this before. So what if I'm just imagining all of this?