Wing it like Witches (Chapter 19)

The sun started to raise in the Owl House. The light from it hit the inside of the boys room, Y/N started to stir in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and was met by Baby dragon sleeping on his chest. He smiled at Baby dragon and rubbed his head. Baby purred in response and opened his eyes, cooing at the dragon slayer. Y/N chuckled at the baby and removed him off his chest. He slowly started to get up, stretching his body, and for some odd reason started doing handstands. All this noise He was making started to wake up the half demon.

Luke: *sits up and groans* What are you doing?

Y/N: *grunts* Don't know *grunts* For some odd reason *grunts* I just felt like *grunts* working out.

Y/N continues to push his body up and down as Luke watches. He soon stopped and started looking at his hand.

Y/N: Call it weird, but my body, it feels so light. Like something heavy has been lifted off of me.

Luke continues to stare at Y/N until he looks at his own hand.

Luke: *smiles and mutters* Heh. Same here.

Y/N looked at Luke and smiled at him as Luke looked at him and did a small smile back.

Y/N: Welp better get ready for school.

Luke: *sighs* Yea I guess.

Y/N chuckled from his response and headed for the door. As soon as he opened it he was met face to face with Luz. She still had her sleepwear on and her cheeks had a noticeable light red on them.

Y/N: Oh hey Luz.

Luz: *blushes* O-Oh h-hey Y/N.

Y/N: You ok? You're a little red.

Luz: *blushes more* O-Oh me! Psh! I-I'm fine!

Y/N: Ok then? Welp about to get ready for school.

Y/N walks past Luz as she looks at him disappearing from the hall. She smiled as he started walking to the bathroom. Ever since the dance they shared she started to view Y/N a little differently.

Luke: Soooo any particular reason you just happened to be at our front door?

Luz: *blushes* O-Oh I just wanted to see if you guys were up already.

Luke: Riiiight. As in we you mean--

Before he could finish Luz blushes madly.

Luz: Yes, both of you!! Not just Y/N! I mean also you too! Cause were friends after all! I mean-- I got to get ready!

Luz dashes out the room and heads for the bathroom. Luke noticed the direction she was going and got up.

Luke: Wait, Luz! *outside the door* Y/N is in--

Before Luke could finish he saw Luz staring at the inside of the bathroom with a giant blush on her face. Curious, he walked up beside her to see what she was looking at.

Y/N had his shirt off, revealing his scars and abs. He let out a little phew as he looked up and down at his body.

Y/N: *smirks* Not bad.

Y/N felt someone staring at him as he turned and saw both Luz and Luke looking at him. It was an awkward silence for a bit, until Y/N started to speak.

Y/N: Uhhh guys? I'm kinda already using the bathroom here.

Luke: Yea I can tell *points to Luz* I was trying to tell this one that.

The two boys looked at a full red Luz.