A Palisman and Demon Escape (Chapter 10)

Luke POV

I woke up in a dark void, weird. Usually when I wake up I'm in the black room but now I was just in a void. I looked around to find something, anything but nothing, just an endless black void. I looked down and saw I was in my usual clothes I wore back when I was in the Isle.

Me: What the hell is going on?

???: Confused are we?

My whole body jolted as I began to look around. That voice I know that voice.

Little Demon: Aaah nothing like a black void to start the night am I right?

Me: Where are you!? Show yourself!!

Little Demon: Oh come now Luke I am everywhere.

Me: What are you-

Little Demon: Do you really think I would continue to stay quiet in that room while you have all the fun?

I then felt some tentacles wrapped around my leg and arms forcing me down. The black tentacles started to wrap around my whole body making me unable to move. Then I started to hear footsteps as I looked up I saw nothing.

Me: What the--

Little Demon: You are playing with a force you yourself that doesn't understand and eventually...

I then felt a hand on the back of my head. Suddenly his voice became even more demonic.

Little Demon: It will consume you.

Out of nowhere I was brought back in the black room with my suit on as I was panting like crazy.

Little demon: So, enjoyed that.

Me: [looked at the demon] What the hell was that!?

Little demon: That? Well that was just a little glimpse of the future.

Me: What!?

Little Demon: Like I said Luke you think you can keep using my powers without any consequences.

After he said that it began to clink the more I used his powers.

Little Demon: The more you are giving me the opportunity to take your soul.

Me: Why would you--

Little Demon: Tell you this? Because [grins] to protect the ones you love you won't have a choice now will you.

The room around us started to become dark as he slowly approached me.

Little Demon: Can you feel it Luke? Soon and very soon I'll take control.

His form started to change and then... He looked like a blake and white version of me.

Demon Luke: And It will be a massacre.

I ruffly sat up panting and covered in sweat as I looked around and noticed I was back at the owl house. I began to wipe the sweat from my face as I looked at my hand. In a brief instant my hand suddenly turned into a demon hand and back to its own as I stared at it. What's happening to me? Am I finally losing control? How much longer do I have before I'm gone? I then heard Y/N coming upstairs as he walking in the doorway.

Y/N: Hey Luke! We are going to the park, want to come!?

There was a moment of silence until I finally answered him.

Me: Y-Yeah sure whatever.

Y/N: *concerned* Uhh are you ok Luke?

Me: Yea nothing to worry about.

Dragon Slayer of the Boiling isles (Theowlhouse x malereader x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें