A date with a blight and traning with an Emperor(Short #7)

The scene opens up to Blight manor. It cuts over to the twins room with Emira sitting on the bed and watching Edric walking back and forth, with a nervous look on his face. He was wearing the same outfit that he wore at Grom. Why? Well our little Blight is about to go on his first official date.

Edric: M-Maybe this is a bad idea! Maybe I shouldn't do this!

Emira: Ed. Calm down. It will be fine

Edric: *looks at his sister with a panic look* What if it doesn't!? What if he hates the date!? What if he hates me!?

Emira: He won't hate you Ed. Sure he might give you a weird look, and probably roll his eyes--

Edric: Not helping!

Emira: But he won't hate you.

The "he" they were talking about was Luke Martins. Edric finally managed to ask Luke out for a date. Even though he sent the message to the wrong person, he still was able to land a date for him. Right now though the young Blight is currently panicking.

Edric: But what if he does!? What if he thinks I'm an idiot!?

Emira: I meeaan...

Edric: SIS!!

Emira: Kidding! Kidding! Just *sighs* Look, Luke may be a little or a lot moody and grumpy, but deep down he really cares. *smiles seductively* I mean he really shows he cares.

Edric: *uncomfortable* Sis, please don't put any disturbing images in my head.

Emira: Just saying, if you manage to get him in the bed

Edirc: Emiira...

Emira: *bites her lip* He definitely takes control.

Edric: *covers his ears* Please stop!!

Emira: Ok. Ok..... Just know he hates being a bottom.

Edric: I SAID---

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang, interrupting the twins' conversation.

Emira: Oh~ *looks over at Edric* Looks like your date is--

Edric had suddenly disappeared.

Emira: *looks around* Edric?

Edric: *offscreen* Edric's not here right now.

Emira looked over and heard her brother's voice in the wall. She was confused for a second until she looked down and saw a little mouse hole on the ground. The older Blight sighed heavily as she kneeled down and looked inside. She saw her brother in mouse form, looking at his sister.

Emira: What are you doing?

Edric: I decided to live amongst my fellow mouses.

Emira: *deadpan look* Ok first of all it's mice, not mouses.

Edric: *confused* Mices?

Emira: No not *squeezes between her eyes* Ugh. Ed.

Edric: What?

Emira: Just get out of there. You can't run away when you're about to go on your date.

Edric: I'm not running. I'm just doing what's known as a tactical retreat.

Emira was unamused from this. She sighed heavily knowing her brother wasn't going to come out. Soon an idea formed.

Emira: *gets up* Alright then, you can stay with your little mice buddies, while I take Luke out on a date.

Edirc:..... What?

Emira: I wonder what I should wear. Maybe something that can capture his attention.