Q&A

Whats up everyone!! Welcome to Jija50 first ever Q&A!! Where I answer your questions!!

First question:

NoReader123: Because Willow is now a love interest for Luke, who's going to be Hunter's love interest?

Answer: So for Hunter, the idea I came up with so far is that Luke, Hunter and Willow will be in a polyamorous relationship, will both Luke and Hunter dating Willow. It's something I've been thinking about for awhile, cause our boy Hunter deserves some love!!... Also because I love Hunter x Willow.

Next Question:

Burst-Mode-Evolution: Can I expect a certain Demon and Dragon making the Iron Shadow? And Will there be Luke/Willow cause they are adorable! Also, this story is LIT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Answer: First , Yes a certain iron dragon slayer and a demon is going to make an Iron shadow dragon! For how weeeellll, lets just say it's going to be crazy!!!

Second: for more Willow and Luke scenes, yep! Our little flower and moody fellow are going to have a little field trip in future chapters.

Third: Aye thanks for that man! It's funny because sometimes I write this like....

Jija50: *looks at his story*............. What am I writing?

Thanks again for the love.

Next question 

Kratos334: Who will end up with Y/N with light or amity?

Answer : Weeeeelllll...... Both. How both? Well in future chapters you'll see how.

Next question:

Abbyju1720: What are we gonna expected to see in season 2 chapters? P.S I really like this story Y/N and Luke harme's.

Answer: For what to expect from Season 2, A lot of hidden pasts, trauma, love, and shocking reveals. Is really all I can say for season 2 without giving out a lot of details.

Also thanks for liking the story. Funny how for Y/N he mostly have two girls and Luke has mutiple and Edric.

Noobster96: Should I run for president 3002? And should I pass the law of nukes for home defense?

Answer: Hey, if you got it I say go all for it. As for nukes..... Will I still be alive after the nuke?

Final Question:

NoReader123: Is Vee going to be another love interest for Y/N? Because I quiet adore her. She's cute.

Answer: Same! Vee is our adorable little sushi roll we must protect at all times! And to answer your question, she won't be Y/N's love interested. However comma! She will be a certain dragon slayers love interest.

And that is all the questions for now folks! Hopefully you guys enjoyed it! I probably will do another one in the future! But now your boy is going to be working on more chapters of the dragon slayer of the Boiling Isles!

Once again, Thank you all for 100 followers, 50k reads and all the nice comments! You guys are amazing! Again I'm just a guy who write Owl House fanfiction on the internet!

But that's all for now so like I always tell you guys: Comment on the story, Vote on it, Follow your boi, Share it with your friends, and I'll see you guys in the Q&A!!!

See ya!!!