Escaping Expulsion

The scene opens up in a factory with a sign that reads "BLIGHT INDUSTRIES ''. Hooded people are walking inside the building with a banter over the building saying: "PRIVATE SALE". There were two familiar Blight twins that were watching people going inside: Edric and Emira Blight. The two had their heads down as they welcomed people inside. Once the last person entered, Edric made a spell circle, making a note appear on the person's back saying: "HEX ME". The two looked at each other and shared a laugh. As the last group of people entered inside, everyone gathered around and looked at the stage. The stage was dark at first but then a single spot light appeared showing two hooded fellows.

???: *smirks* Welcome value investors. To our annual

One of the hooded fellows removed their hoddes to reveal a women

Odalia: Blight industries! Private sale!

The other hooded person tried to remove his cap but was unsuccessful. He ended up getting trapped in it and fell down on the ground. He gets up and reveals him to be the father of the Blight: Alador Blight. Just like when Luke met him, he was covered in abomination goo.

Odalia: If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help! And if you have an enemy or two, well who are we to judge?

This got a chuckle from the crowd.

Odalia: *gestures towards Alador* This is my husband: Alador Blight the greatest abomination creature of the era *gestures to herself* My name is Odalia, and as an oracle *holds her gem as it starts to glow* I predict you'll love what we have in store for you tonight. We're pride to present the first glimpse of our crowning achievement...

Both Odalia and Alador start to walk of the stage, as something below started to rise on the stage floor. It showed Amity, who had a look of uninterested on her face, and beside her was an abomination covered in armor.

Odalia: The Abomaton soldier!

Amity gestured to the soilder with the same uninterested look on her face, while the crowd clap.

Odalia: It can pour you tea.

The scene shows Amity holding a teacup, while the Abomaton pures some tea in the cup, over filling it.

Odalia: Help you keep up with the latest treads!

The next scene shows the Abomaton doing Amity's hair and make up.... Which was horrible.

Odalia: And best of all, it will defend you from any unwanted visitors!

Both Amity and the abomitran standed a few feet away from each other taking a battle stance.

Odalia: *graps her necklace* Mama to Mittens.

Amity turns her eyes to Odalia knowing she is communicating with her with her necklace.

Odalia: Remember our deal: Make sure to make this look good, and we'll forgive your lackluster behavior in school.

Amity: *sighs and looks at the Abomitron* Yes mom.

The abomination lifts his arm and tries to smash Amity, but ends up missing her. Though Amity fake getting hit.

Amity: *monotone* Wow it's so fast and strong

The abomination goes for another attack but again Amity dodges it uninterested in the whole thing.

Amity: *monotone and falls on the ground* Order now.

The abomination grabs Amity and lifts her up in the air.

Amity: *pretends to be in distress* Oh no it's undefeatable. *puts her hand on her cheek* How will I ever escape?