3.

Sayori Bleu Jones
      Atlanta,Georgia

                         Sayori Bleu Jones                          Atlanta,Georgia

"Okay i'm back in the house now" I told Gabby as i closed the front door.

I was coming back from the corner store and it was nighttime so she didn't want me to walk by myself so she didn't want to hang up till i got in the house.

"Okay goodnight lil bit" she said "Goodnight Gabby" i hung up making sure to lock the door and set the alarm.

Walking into the kitchen i put my bag in the drawer that had all the bags closing it back noticing at note from my grandma on the counter.

Bleu,
got called in again for the night. I love you .

"When they finally gave her a day off we gonna go somewhere i miss her" i said frowning as i threw away the paper and walking to my room.

Turning on the light i jumped back seeing Slim laid out on my bed.

"What in the world!" i yelled regaining my balance and walking into my room. "What are you doing here?" i asked getting on my bed and ripping open my slim jim.

"Chillin, i was ova here by yo house so i came over here" he answered not opening his eyes. "I didn't see no car" i told him "My homeboy dropped me off" he replied "down the street tho i just walked the rest of the way" he added as i nodded.

I didn't like a lot of people knowing where i lived. I like my privacy.

"Well, are you hungry or anything?" i asked.

"Nah i'm good, preciate it".

"You know this is the first time you've held a conversation with me?" i told him. "yeah. Ian know yo ass talked alot" he admitted finally opening his eyes and looking at me before closing them again.

"You pretty" he said catching me off guard. "Thank you" i smiled whiled i grabbed my remote turning on my tv. "Youn cuss?" he asked as i shook my head but realized he couldn't see me "no" i replied.

"I noticed" he hummed. "Don't put on nothing boring na" he said sitting up and facing towards the tv "What do you prefer to watch?" i asked.

"Do you like greg's anatomy?" he shook his head.

"Wanna watch Vampire diaries?" I asked. "Yeah we can watch that" he nodded "Okay" i said clicking on the show and turning it on.

And he likes vampire diaries?
+10 points.

Getting off the bed i went and turned the light off before climbing back on my bed and watching the tv.

"Do you plan on staying over or no?" I asked making him laugh. "Yeah, problem?" he answered "It would've been nice to know this information earlier but nonetheless it's fine" i shrugged making him laugh.