11.

Sayori Bleu Jones
Atlanta,Georgia

                        Sayori Bleu Jones                          Atlanta,Georgia

"so what's going on?" i asked Amira as we sat in my car eating McDonald's.

"what do you mean?" she questioned looking over at me while stuffing a fry into her mouth. "You and Bando? what's going on ? He posted you yesterday" i told her "oh that, to be honest with you we just been fucking around" she shrugged.

"what about your husband?" i sighed. "Dontae? he's out with his babymomma" she said as i jerked my head back.

"What?!".

"Yeah, he had a baby on me, a lil girl ha name Ty'rie she 1 i think" she told me. "But Benji's 4 that means he had to get the child's mother pregnant somewhere in between" i explained "while i was going through postpartum depression he got her pregnant". 

"Oh my lordey" i mumbled as she laughed.

"Are you okay?" i asked she nodded. "I was hurt at first you know cus he cheated and on top of that had a baby on me then didn't even tell me about the baby till she was 5 months old" she ranted.

i feel really bad.

"So is that why you took up an romantic relationship with Bando?" i asked. "Yup, we couldn't never really be a thing he'd have to move out where i live and then on top of that be a step dad to Benji. He's 20 he needs to
live his life" she replied "Have you told him this?".

"All the time, he doesn't listen though he wants to be with me" she shrugged drinking her sweet tea. "That sounds really stressful for you. Im sorry" i frowned "aint shit, but i do have to leave early" she told me throwing her trash out the window.

"why? what's wrong? your not suppose to leave till friday why are you leaving a day early?".

"My shop and Dontaes parents are flying in to see Benji and Ty'rie." she answered. "You be around the baby?!" i yelled she laughed "yeah.. i mean she's Benjis sister. I get along with Deniya perfectly fine actually" she admitted. "Deniya is the baby's mother?" i asked "yup".

"Are you really still with Dontae?" i questioned "nah, he don't stay with neither of us. He got his own lil house i'm his wife in name only" she explained. "Wow".

"So your leaving tonight?" i asked. "yep, flight leaves at 11" she answered "what about bando, he knows your leaving?".  "Yeah. He wanted me to come to cali with y'all but i can't i have things to run" she explained "mhmm, makes sense".

"Anyways enough about me and bando. What about you and Kaizen?" she asked as i started the car up.

"What about us?".

"Is it the same? does it feel different now that there's a title on yall?" she questioned i shook my head. "no, everything feels just the same actually except for last night ! He turned off vampire diaries so he could play the game" i frowned as she laughed "awe my poo baby".