16.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                       Atlanta,Georgia
                    BIG 18!

                       Sayori Bleu Jones                        Atlanta,Georgia                                BIG 18!

"MY BITCH FINALLY 18!" Gabby yelled walking into my room.

"YOUR BACK FINALLY!" i smiled running over towards her. "I made a way to make it! Hell i planned your party from the airport" she told me while giving me a hug.

She had got to the airport about an hour after i left so the plan had already took off and the next flight wasn't until today.

"A party?" i repeated making sure i heard her right. I didn't plan on doing anything for my birthday at all but stay home and watching movies all night... maybe cry a little bit.

"yup, you ain finna be sitting around crying. Having a big ass party and since you 18 it's gon be at the club! Now throw some clothes on we gotta go get cho hair done" She smiled as rolled my eyes smiling.

truly my bestfriend .

"Did Bando and Quan come back witchu?" I asked putting on some joggers and my slides.
"Yes and if your talking about that trifling ass nigga no he didn't come back with us" she answered making me laugh "i wasn't and let's not bring him up please. I don't want to cry as of right now" i said she nodded "i gotchu, i understand".

"Grandma, i'm out!" i yelled walking down the hall behind Gabby. "be safe girls! love you!" she  yelled back "love you too" we replied before i shut the front door making sure to lock it after myself.

"What am i getting?" i asked getting in the car. "Not telling you, just letting you know your gonna give Jayda Wayda. Okay? okay" She told me pulling out of my driveway "mhmm, okay" i mumbled.

"You think ima have you out here looking bummy? hell nawl gon make that nigga wish he never let you go!" She said as i smiled. "i can't even get my coochie ate for my birthday now" i frowned making her laugh "oh my god, not you talking bout getting yo coochie ate!".

"I am. That's the one thing i wanted to" i laughed "ain none, you single na niggas be feening" she told me "you right. I'm actually ready to risk my life tonight a little bit" i cheesed.

"As you should!".
-

"Ha-Ou whea the fuck yo hair go gang?" Bando asked through facetime making me laugh

"Shut up, it's a wig cap and my hair is under it" i answered rolling my eyes.

"mhm, whatchu getting?" he asked taking a picture.

"delete that right now, but i don't know. Gabby picked it out" I replied as the lady started putting on the lace.

"you ready fa yo party lata?"

"yesss i am, i haven't did anything fun in awhile so i'm ready ta get out of the house" i told him he nodded "ima call you back lata, holon".