4.

Kaizen Delvon Riley
Atlanta,Georgia

                   Kaizen Delvon Riley                       Atlanta,Georgia

"Do you always have to swear ? Geez calm down Mr. wild mouth" Bleu asked connecting her phone to my bluetooth.

We were riding around in MY car, I got tired of her driving me around had me feeling like a lil bitch .

"You gotta problem with me cussing?" i asked. "no i don't care but like jesus. i'm flabbergasted at how they just fly out your mouth" she said hitting her head. "My bad that's just how i talk".

"And don't be hitting your head like that i thought you was ova dea having a damn seizure" i told her making her shake her head. "That would be a little weird if i just had a seizure out of no where dont you think?" she asked.

"Don't answer that shhh my part is on!" she yelled turning up the radio.

"and i know you're probably i ain't worth stuff But i'd never want anyone to bring you any harm and i'd take it all back just to have you in my arms! Cus i knew who we were and who we are!" She yelled holding her phone as a mic.

"Why you ain say shit like the song said?" i asked once she stopped singing. "Cus i don't like cursing. I feel like there are other ways to express yourself" she told me as i nodded.

"i couldn't do that but props to you".

"Waddup slim" Greg said walking up to the car once i rolled down the window. "You got my money?" i asked, Greg loved to talk and i wasn't ina mood to be talking ta him all day.

"Yeah you got my weed?" he asked. "I wouldn't be here if i didn't" i mumbled passing him his weed as he passed me his money.

"preciate it, this you slim?" He asked pointing over to bleu who was typing on her phone.

"mind your business, get up of my car" i replied as he backed up "my bad".

Speeding down the street i heard squirming going on right next to me.

"SLOW DOWN! There's a speed limit!" she yelled holding on to the seatbelt strap with her eyes closed.

"ian even going to that fast lil bit" i laughed slowing down she she could calm down. "you were! i couldn't even hear myself think" she huffed rolling her eyes.

ion know who she rolling her eyes at but it ain motherfucking me.

"Chillat. You wan something ta eat before i go up here?" i questioned.

"up where? are we going anywhere i'm gonna be getting shot at?" she asked. "nah we going by the tattoo shop,  i'm finna get another tattoo" i answered speeding up a little "oh then yes. Can i get some checkers?".

"yeah" i nodded as she shook her head. "Go the speed limit Slim" she said "Kaizen" i corrected "my bad".

-