25.

A Few Years Later
                              omniscient

"man I'm scared as shit" Giovanni said pacing back and forth.

"Nigga your the one who proposed! You wanted to take the next step and shit!" JaQuan laughed making Gio smack his teeth. "You survived this long nigga you gon be good" Bando laughed tapping his shoulder.

"Are you ready?" Gabby asked fixing Sayori's hair with a hug smile present on her face. "Yes! I'm finally getting married and getting my happy ending" she answered blinking back the tears that threatened to fall. She didn't want to mess up her makeup that took the makeup artist at least 2 hours to do.

"I'm so proud of you baby and I know that mama is proud of you as well" Gabby told her , knowing how much Holly would've enjoyed to be here in this moment seeing her sweet girl get married.

Holly died 2 years ago sadly. She'd beat cancer and then it had returned worst than ever the second time so she had to be hospitalized so she could me monitored and one day while Sayori was visiting she died.

FLASHBACK
"Hey granny!!" Sayori smiled walking through the door with a little yellow bag in her and orchids. Hollys favorite flowers.

"Hey my sweet girl ! I missed you!" Holly smiled sitting up in her bed embracing Bleu in a hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What's this for?" Holly questioned looking at the gift bag that bleu had passed her. "Just look inside of it grandma!" Bleu cheesed grabbing her phone and recording Holly .

Removing the tissue from the bag she pulled out a box and opened revealing a positive pregnancy test and a sonogram picture .

"I'm gonna be a grandma again?!" Holly smiled making bleu nod before ending the video setting her phone down. "Your the first one to know besides Gabby" she added placing the bag and everything inside it on the table besides her bed.

"I want a granddaughter this time. I love me some Niko but a granddaughter would be perfect" she told her making Sayori smile. "I think I would like to have a girl too" Bleu said sitting down next to her grandma in the bed just like she always does.

"Speaking of my little Niko where is he?" Holly asked. "He's out with Gio and the boys and Gabby is at work so I'm here" she answered as Holly hummed in response "Do you have any name ideas or anything ?".

"I don't actually. Giovanni named Niko since I didn't like any of the ones I came up with" bleu replied "Well for a boy what about Mozart?" Holly inquired making Bleu laugh .

"Granny what ?" She laughed "that sounds lie the musician !" .

"Well I like it !" Holly laughed as she felt herself begin to grow tired. "I'll think about it grandma" Bleu told her once she stopped laughing "what about a girl name?".

"umm.... I'm not sure yet" she answered yawning.

"you okay grandma?" Bleu asked "yeah just a little tired". "Go to sleep grandma, want me to take a nap with you?" Bleu suggested "like old times?".

"Yes , that's perfectly fine with me" Holly smiled scooting over a little more so she could lay down and get under the cover . They were a little squished in the hospital bed but they were happy in each other's presence.

Looking down at a halfway sleep Sayori , Holly felt something different within herself that she'd never felt before. "I love you Sayori" Holly said kissing bleu's forehead.