15.

OMNISCIENT
    Atlanta, Georgia

"Is it really my fault?" Sayori asked Holly with glossy eyes.

"Did i love him to fast? Should i have just let him get me pregnant?" Sayori questioned as Holly frowned shaking her head. "No you didn't, love is love you can't control how much or when you love someone and as for the pregnancy no way". "Don't ever say that again! You have a whole life to live. Don't let this overwhelm you".

"It already did. My heart is hurting, my mind.. it's everywhere and all i want to do right now is sit here and cry. On top of all that Khloe and Sean are here" She sighed loudly. "My birthday is coming up for goodness sake and all i've been doing is crying all day!".

"You can always go out and talk to them Sayori. They have alot to say to you i'm sure" Holly suggested.

Khloe and Sean had been trying to get Sayori to go out someone with them but she kept dodging them due to her sleeping and crying most of the day.

"I don't want to talk to them ever again" Sayori admitted. "I mean why now? After 11 years why would they come back? I don't need them anymore" She explained as Holly nodded understanding where she was coming from a little "I'm not sure but you sure can ask them yourself" Holly stated standing up kissing her forehead before exiting out of her room.

"Of course, she would want me to talk to these people" Sayori mumbled pulling out her phone texting Sean, he gave her his number the last time he seen Sayori.

my child💚: Meet me at the ihop in 15 minutes please?
Sean: yea yea sure im on the way

-
"How have - Aht aht can you just tell me why'd you abandon me? Why didn't you ever come back for me?" Sayori cut them off not wanting to be there any longer than she planned to.

"I owed this man almost a million dollars but of course i couldn't pay it. After awhile of us putting of paying him back he started threatening to kill you and Holly" Sean explained. "We couldn't let them hurt you guys your all we have" Khloe added.

"You were gone for 11 years! Why would you come back now?" Sayori asked tilting to her to the side.

"We finally paid the money and he then he let us go. That was the deal we either go away with him or he kills you and my mother" Khloe frowned but Sayori just shrugged in response looking down at the table.

She truly didn't care .

"I missed you so much. You blossomed into this beautiful young lady" Sean smiled lightly observing her facial features whilst trying to analyze her personality.

"Am i supposed to just forgive you?" Sayori asked "because i don't".

"I had to learn everything from my grandma. She shouldn't have to teach me about periods, or boys or hold me while i cry myself to sleep about how you guys left me" Sayori stated earning looks of sympathy from the both of them "There's nothing you can do to make up for the last 11 years i spent wondering if you were dead or alive or if you just up and forgot about me or if i just wasn't enough for you".

"You could've called. You could've wrote. You could've sent gifts! You didn't though. You didn't do anything!" Sayori expressed ignoring the tears that we're threatening to fall.

Sayori was really tired of crying, it was really starting to bother her. It started to make her feel weak and she didn't like how that felt, gave her a feeling of uselessness.

"We tried but we weren't - No! Uncle Money got locked up for 2 years! He always called ! He wrote gosh darn it he even sent me a gift!" i chuckled lowly. "You have absolutely no excuse for this. YOU LEFT ME ! I wouldn't have to go through boy problems if i would've had my dad there to teach me how it feels to be loved by a man..CORRECTLY" Sayori frowned staring him dead in the eyes.