13.

Kaizen Delvon Riley
                Los Angeles,California

                   Kaizen Delvon Riley                 Los Angeles,California

"Kaizen that's not gonna fit" Bleu said softly.

"Ass up face down" I told her as she arched back. Rubbing my tip against her entrance before sliding fully inside her.

She reached back and tried to push my stomach back causing me to grab her hand and pin it behind her back. "Stop running" i groaned slamming myself repeatedly into her.

"...KAIZEN!" she yelped as her body begin to shake. "I can't, i can't" she moaned "I'm finna cum" she hummed lowly before releasing.

Pulling out i nutted all over her back as she fell into the bed trying to get up. "un un you ain going no where" i pulled her back on the bed laying her down as i saw tear stains on her cheek while her body still shook i held my breath so i didn't laugh at her.

I stuck my fingers inside her playing with her clit with my thumb as her back arched off the bed again.

coochie really fat as fuck. what the fuck do she really be eating?

Taking my fingers out i licked them as i quickly replaced my fingers with my penis. "Oh my goodness"She moaned loudly as her mouth went agape.

I thrusted inside her repeatedly making sure i gave her all of my inches as she started clawing her nails into my back. "Fuckkkk, you tight as shit"i grunted throwing my head back as he eyes rolled towards the back of her head.

"Possessed ass" i mumbled wrapping my hand around her neck as i sped up my pace feeling her clench herself around me. "Stop that shit right now" i told her rotating my hips going in and out of her.

"Its to much Kaizen s-slow down" she moaned but i shook my head feeling my penis twitch as she came, this was like her 4th time already. All you could hear throughout the room was her moans and my grunts.

"I'm finna cum" i told her as she tried to push me off her. "Pull out! Pull out Kaizen ! Pull out!" She pushed my chest as i continued to thrust myself inside her.

about to trap her ass, then she can't me leave .

"You ever gone leave me?" i smirked slamming myself into her once again as she started crying once again not responding. "Huh?!!".

"N-No i'm not. I promise" she shook her head squeezing her eyes closed. "Kaizen please! I'm not on birth control!".

"Ion give a fuck" I shrugged picking up my pace looking down at her clit seeing that she came once again as my penis twitched again, i released all my kids inside her pulling out.

Good 72 kids in there.

Flopping down beside her i tapped her leg "Kaizen i'm soree" she frowned. "Never gave a fuck get on top" i instructed helping her position herself on my face.