7.

Sayori Bleu Jones
Atlanta,Georgia

                        Sayori Bleu Jones                          Atlanta,Georgia

"You ready?" I asked Gabby fixing her cap on her head.

"Ready as i'll ever be" she said making me smile.

Today was her graduation and we were about to go to the school so she can get her diploma.

"I'm proud of you girl" i told her picking up my purse. "Thank you, i feel like i've worked so hard to get here and now that i'm here i'm so happy for myself" she ranted gathering her things.

She had spent the last couple weeks working on her work and doing extra credit work so she could finish on time and everything.

"You got your caption picked out?" i asked pulling out of her driveway. I was finna drive her there since i spent the night over here and my grandma was bring all of her gifts.

"Of course! i got my caption picked out for tonight and my caption for when we go to cali" she answered. "You already got that caption picked out?!" i questioned she nodded "sure do".

"That trip isn't until 2 more weeks ! Today is only Friday" i said making her laugh. "gotta be prepared" she shrugged "mhm , have you talked to Quan?" i asked "Yeah, earlier this morning" she replied .

"This the school" Gabby said pointing at the school before i drove past it.

"This school is huge" i said finding a parking spot. "This would've been your school if you didn't finish early" she told me as i cut my car off "i have to go the football field so i'll see you back there".

Grabbing my purse and getting out i locked the car after myself walking towards the entry of the school while Gabby walked to the other side. 

"Are you here for the graduation ceremony?"The lady asked, i nodded "yes". "Okay go straight back there turn right and then go out the double doors".

-

"Gabrielle Cortez" the principal announced as Gabby walked across the stage.

"WOOHOO THAT'S MY GIRL!" i shouted clapping while recording Quan who had this big poster with Gabby face on it.

"LETS GO MAMASS!!" He yelled waving the poster around while Bando and Slim clapped.
"Throw up yo set bae!" Quan shouted as she did exactly what he said "REP THAT SHIT!" Bando yelled making me laugh.

"And now a speech from our Salutatorian of the year! Gabrielle Cortez!" The principal said before Gabby stood up walking to the podium.