Academy

(your outfit, or whatever you want.
pls my editing skills could use some work)

Making your way down the road, you left the Uchiha compound and started to head to the academy

Watching the people interact was something you enjoyed, as everyone was different.

This caused you to be able to predict others movements pretty well, but it didn't help you to communicate with them.

Growing up with only a few others, you never learned what to do when you encountered someone.

Talking to the Uchiha heir, was not easy for you at all.

Not only did you have to listen to what he was saying, but he expected you to answer him.

You knew that your answers probably weren't what he was looking for, but you tried your best to not stay silent.

Seeing the building in the distance, you decided to run just to be sure you weren't late.

You made your way through the doors and started to look for your classroom.

There where many classrooms throughout the academy, but you finally found yours.

Stepping into the classroom, you looked around to see multiple unfamiliar faces.

It made your stomach churn, knowing that this was your new classroom. You didn't know anyone.

That was until your eyes met an identical pair.

Taken out of your daze, the teacher at the front of the room cleared his throat.

You looked to him while he just sighed, "You were supposed to wait outside the door."

Tilting your head in confusion, you looked back at the door.

No one told you that.

Turning on your heel, you attempted to go wait out in the hall but stopped when your teacher called out to you, "Never mind, you're already here."

The children sitting in the room laughed and whispered among their friends.

You and the teacher both just silently looked at each other.

He seemed like he was waiting for something, but you weren't sure.

Was there something you were supposed to be doing? You'd never been to school before, but you were pretty sure the teacher was supposed to tell you what to do.

After what felt like forever, the agonizing silence was interrupted when your teacher finally choose to speak.

"Well? Are you going introduce yourself or are you just going to stand there?"

Once again the students started to laugh around the room.

'Is that what I was supposed to be doing?'