Graduation

1 year later

1 year later

Today was when the graduation test was taking place.

Though you would usually take it years from now, both you and Itachi were asked to participate.

Now you were running down the roads of the leaf village already late. You woke up later than expected, and had to wake up and help the younger kids that had just starting to live there.

Not being the youngest any longer was a nice, but you couldn't help but feel bad for the new life they were about to start living.

You could see your destination getting closer, but were surprised when you felt yourself trip over something.

At the shock you extended your arms in front of yourself, but when you landed you felt a sharp pain run trough your wrist.

Then you registered familiar giggles behind you.

Behind you stood the three girls who have been trying their best to make you hate your life since you were put in the academy.

Because you found no reason to, you had no clue as to what their names were.

The girl who seemed like the leader ceased her laughter first, "Oh sorry Y/n, didn't see you there. Are you alright?"

You could clearly see her smiling but ignored it. The two girls who followed her around like dogs finally stopped laughing, "Yeah super honestly."

Fighting the urge to just punch them in their faces, you stood up dusting off your clothes. You were going point out that the girl trying out act smart just sounded dumber, but you decided against it, "I'm fine."

' "Yeah super honestly" makes no sense stupid.'

That was when the girl came closer clasping onto your wrist.

Immediately you slapped her hand away.

She looked taken aback by your sudden outburst. You too were confused why you acted in such a way. You knew she wasn't Fujimoto, and you never did so when Itachi held onto you by your wrist.

It was weird.

Seeming to take the misunderstanding as an insult, the main girl glared at you. She then grabbed onto your arm, "Just because Itachi is nice to you doesn't mean he likes you."

You narrowed your eyes. You were aware of his popularity, but you deemed this unnecessary.

Yet she continued on anyway, "Itachi just feels bad for you. No one would ever be friends with you because they wanted to."

Letting go of your arm she walked past you bumping into you shoulder.

Following suit, her posse ran into both sides of your shoulders harshly.