Sasuke

After about a month of getting settled into your class, you were ready to be done

When you had first started, Itachi would ask you to play with him and his friend and Shisui, but you had to decline every time.

One day he had stopped asking, and although you couldn't go, you were happy when he asked you.

The teacher only recently let you join in on training, but Fujimoto told you that "a true Ninja never shows all of their tricks unless absolutely necessary."

So during training lessons, you never really got to do your best.

When you got to the house that you had been living in ever since you were without parents, that's when the actual training started.

Fujimoto would have you fight all the other children there who were in similar situations to yours.

Every time you lost you had to fight against him for a minute straight without getting knocked down. If anything other than your feet or hands met the ground, your time started over.

Being the youngest there did not give you the advantage.

However after training yesterday, you were asked to become friends with the Uchiha heir.

You weren't really sure how to do that.

After declining his invitations so many times, he stopped making an effort to talk to you.

Once the lessons were over, you walked a little ways behind Itachi like usual.

His back was facing you and Isami was standing beside him.

When they parted ways you decided that now was your chance.

Speeding up into a jog, you caught up to the boy in front of you.

You matched his pace by walking next to him, making him look to you surprised.

You had never actually walked with him this far. You always quickly made your way back to wherever you lived.

He looked to you waiting to see if you would say anything, you were never one to start a conversation first.

Taking a deep breath you turned to face him, "Um can I," you stopped in the middle of your sentence, looking down.

What if he said no? He stopped asking for a reason right? But if you make no progress, Fujimoto will undoubtedly be mad.

Looking back up you continued, "Can I come play with you and your friend?"

He was silent for a moment. You were sure he was going to say no but instead he smiled.

Smiling wider, he grabbed ahold of your wrist and pulled you along to his house.

Walking into the familiar house, you took off your shoes and bowed.

'Pardon the intrusion.'