Dango

You and Itachi had only been sparring for 10 minutes before Shisui got to the meeting spot

Sensing his presence, you turned to him, surprising both him and Itachi.

"How'd you know I was here? I didn't even make any noise." Shisui made his way into the opening with the both of you.

"Yeah you even had your back facing that way." Itachi was confused how you sensed him before he did.

Not really understanding their surprise, you just shrugged your shoulders, "Lucky guess?"

"Okay well, what did you call me here for?"

Turning to Itachi you tilted your head, you didn't know that he invited Shisui to train. Now you felt bad for just inviting yourself. You felt as if you were intruding.

"Father said I mastered my Sharingan, and I wanted to try it on you since you mastered yours too."

Then it clicked in your head that the two knew nothing of your eyes. You were also cautious at the academy so Itachi, the only one who's seen you fight, probably didn't think you were strong.

Shrugging your shoulders at your own thoughts, you walked and sat in the place Itachi was when you first arrived.

Pulling your knees to you chest, you wrapped your arms around them and put your chin in your knees.

The two boys started to fright, and while you watched, you studied their fighting styles.

Shisui's moves were smooth and flowed together well, making it hard to predict where he would attack next. You could tell that Shisui was a better fighter, but it was clear to see why they were both the clan's geniuses.

Unlike Shisui, Itachi's attacks were sharp but clean. You could tell what he would do next, but he didn't give you the time to act on it.

Shisui's Sharingan was mastered and you wondered when it was exactly that it had been that way.

At the academy you were almost sure that Itachi only had two tomoes , but now he fought Shisui with all three.

Watching them now, you thought to yourself that you hadn't seen them seriously fight each other before.

It was the first time for them to spar with their Sharingan's

You enjoyed watching fights, contemplating whether or not you could fight the person and win.

Itachi would be a tough opponent, but you believed you could win.

Shisui however, you weren't so sure.

You knew he was strong, but you felt like there was something you weren't seeing. Although for now, you'd say that he would win.