The Cast

Roxanne Vergara

- 23 years old

- 5'3" feet tall,  medium build, black long hair

- loyal friend, loving and caring to people who matters to her, badass to her haters

- IQ level - average to below average, but street smart. Hates math and science, and terrible in spelling.

- She wears oversized sweaters or shirts daily, except when she's in the gym. Boys think that she's so hot in her workout outfit.

- Criminology degree graduate. Her ambition is to be an FBI agent. But could not find a job in line with her degree, because of the pandemic.

- She lives with her mom, Fran, and granny Mary. Her dad died when she was 13, due to a fire.

- Her best friend is Julia King (Grayson's younger sister).

- Last relationship was 2 years ago, with ex-boyfriend, Archer West (the mayor's son).

Grayson King

- 26 years old

- 6'2" feet tall, lean and athletic body, dark brown hair

- Nice guy, not judgemental, loves a good laugh, loving brother/friend

- IQ level - above average to superior. Business minded, hardworking, excellent financial literacy, and resilient.

- Information Technology Engineering graduate. His goal is to produce blockbuster movies/films. He starts achieving his dream by making video contents on YouTube and investing in stocks and cryptocurrency.

- Last relationship, 4 months with ex-girlfriend, Sasha.

- He has two best friends, Chance and Riggs.

Archer West

- 25 years old

- Roxanne's ex boy-friend for one and a half years. They had a messy break up 2 years ago, and still avoiding each other until at present.

- He's the mayor's son. Former basketball star and hottest guy in Everly high school. 

- Has a girlfriend, Pipa Marquez, an Instagram influencer. 

Julia King

- 23 years old, Roxanne's bestfriend / Grayson's sister

 - 5'3" feet tall, blond hair

- faithful and caring friend, but sometimes jealous and possessive

- loves pink coloured clothing, with prints of hearts and flowers

- She's very smart like her brother Grayson. She's a registered nurse, but doesn't like to work in the hospital during the pandemic.

Brooke King

- 21 years old, Julia and Grayson's sister

- 5'7" feet tall, slim and attractive like a model

- Too shy and very introverted. She doesn't have friends, and her favorite place in the world is her bedroom.

- Her best friend is her black cat, Sakura. She has her own world like her cat.

- Her family thinks that she's a distracted child. But her 2 million Youtube subscribers think that she's the most amazing girl in the world.

Megan 'Meg'

- 50 years old, divorced, and mother of Grayson, Julia and Brooke

- 5'7" feet tall, long black hair, hot mama.

- Profession: Hair stylist/make-up artist.

- Her goal in life is to stay young forever and not get married again. She had a bad experience with her ex-husband and was done with it.

Chance Park

- 26 years old

- 6'3 ft tall, with brown bowl haircut

- half Asian-half American, Computer Science graduate.

- A very loyal friend to Grayson. He helps/supports Grayson in achieving his goal as a successful film/movie producer. He believes that Grayson will be the next Elon Musk.

Riggs Ryan

- 27 years old

- 6 ft tall,  a Civil Engineer.

- His family's construction business shutdown during the pandemic. Now that his two best friends are back in Maryland, all he likes to do is hang out with them.

Jimmy and Tay

- 26 years old, Korean

- Tall, lean, handsome men who look like Kpop idols.

- Work in Steaming Hottie Coffee Shop. 

Fran

- 52 years old, mother of Roxanne

- Widow

- Works as a personal assistant of celebrity singer, Clarissa Garcia

- A good friend of Clarissa's boyfriend, Mikael West (Archer's uncle).

Granny Mary

- 69 years old, Roxanne's demanding grandma

- The supermarket is her favorite place in the world.

- She's a great fan of Roxanne's ex, Archer West.

_______

I hope you enjoyed reading the 2 chapters. We haven't started the real story yet, we're still introducing the characters, so you'll understand them better in the coming chapters. You will have a clear understanding why they're acting and saying such things, why they're making crazy decisions and other stuff. 

Enjoy reading, I love y'all!

xo,

Neilani