14. Started Talking

Chapter 14

Roxanne's POV

"Granny, I'm home." I yell when I get inside the house, so granny Mary can hear me. Her hearing seems to get worse these past few days.

"Did you get me the hemorrhoid pads?"

"Yeah, I did. I also got you some skin care and collagen facial masks." I open my bag and take the things that I bought for her at Walmart.

"Thank you, dear." Granny looks thrilled, as she studies the facial masks closely, "how's your workout?"

"Doing good. Actually, I did a video shoot for Grayson's channel."

"What about?" Granny started watching Grayson's channel because of me, and now, she's enjoying the videos too much.

"Working out with Brooke."

"Oh, that little blond girl."

"She's not little anymore, Granny. She's taller than me." I chuckle, then I tell her about the concept of the video. I stop talking when she's not paying attention anymore. Her attention span in listening only lasts for two minutes. "I'll see you later. I'm going to take a shower."

"I'll go back to my room and try these products." She answers, and leave ahead of me.

I had a quick shower then changed to my favorite sweater. I called my cousin, Kiera and we talked for almost thirty minutes about anything. She's a relative from my mother's side, we're the same age. She lives in Pennsylvania and works as an assistant chef in a hotel.

I told her about the video shoot I did earlier, then we started talking about Grayson.

"He said I have beautiful eyes. That's just so weird, because he never complimented me before. Ever."

"Hmm... he's flirting with you."

"Of course not. He was just being friendly."

"I think he likes you, girl," she teases me, " a guy never compliments a girl's eyes if he's just being friendly. Oh my, Grayson took too long to realize that he likes you."

"You have a weird mind."

She roars in laughter, then says, "I remember, when you first met him, you couldn't stop talking about him."

"That's bullshit, Keira. That never happened."

"Come on, Rox. You had a crush on him, but you just don't want to admit it."

"Well, a bit, that's it."

"Are you sure, just a bit?"

"Okay. I find him attractive... because he actually is. Even you, you said you find him attractive, right? But that's it. I never imagined myself in a relationship with him."

"Because of Julia. You're afraid of her finding out your feelings."

"What is wrong with you? I don't have any feelings for Grayson. And about Julia, yes, our friendship is very important to me. I don't want to ruin it by hooking up with her brother."

"Point taken. But what about the viewers? They're shipping you and him. Have you read the comments? They want you to date."

"I know. It's kinda weird, but I have to get used to it. There's nothing really going on, we're just all friends in his team. I enjoy hanging out with them, and doing videos."

"If you say so." She says, doubting my words. "But you really look good together in the videos. I don't blame the viewers for shipping you guys. I'm even a fan of Rox-son." She giggles aloud, "if you guys end up together, you'll be a power couple."