Chapter 10

Third person pov.....

"Come and talk to her Ryujin" Taehyun insisted to me.

"What if she ignored me?" I'll worry right away.

"Chaeryeong isn't like that OK. She's kind so she won't do that"

I am really nervous. I smelled myself first, maybe because I smell alcohol. She might not like it.

"Go!" Lia unnie signaled to me.

I approached Chaeryeong who was busy reading the book she saw in the mini cabinet of the house.

"You likr reading huh?" She was surprised and looked at me.

"Oh I'm sorry if I moved your book, because I saw that the books were interesting" she said and smiled shyly.

I prefer to see her smiles every day.

"That's just OK" I said Smiling as well.

"You're the one in the cafe, aren't you?" really?She remember me!?

"Y-yes, I am. Good and you still remember me" I said While playing with one of my finger.

"The dress came from you, Right? Thank you. She's on my motorbike now, I'll take it for a while" she was about to leave but I immediately grabbed her arm to stop her.

"It's OK that's yours now"

She was surprised, "Are you serious?" it's embarrassing"

"No, its OK. it's just you" I said and smiled which made her face blush.

"T-thank you" she thanked and smiled again.

We were enveloped in a bit of silence. before I even thought to ask her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I will ask.

I hope not yet.....

"So far...... nothing"

"Really? I can't believe it. You're so nice. You haven't had a boyfriend yet?" I pretend.

"I'm serious, nothing yet. Then I'm not into boys" I was still blank space at the end she said.

"So you mean, you are into girls?" I asked with a mixed feeling of excitement.

She nodded as if still embarrassed.

I felt happy because I found out she didn't like the man.

and that means, she will be comfortable if I flirt with her.

She was still bent over and I saw how she bit her lower lip, an indication that she was nervous.

I approached her a little and she noticed it so she lifted her head and looked at me.

"Do you want more wine?" I asked and grinned shedding panty.

She smiled and replied.

"Sure why not?" She replied and took her empty glass.

"Come on, let's get some wine" I warned and led her to walk.

I can't believe our conversation took so long. I thought she would avoid me.

I looked at my friends and saw they were proud of me.

I took some wine from the refrigerator and brought it to the balcony of the house where Chaeryeong was, waiting for me.

It's getting late and the stars are coming out and Chaeryeong is watching.

How lovely she is .....

"This is the wine" she lost sight of the sky and looked at me.

I waved the wine I brought while smiling.

I translated in her glass and of course in my glass as well.

She shook her glass first and then drank a little.

while I, just stared at her. why is she so beautiful ??

The wind caresses her long hair which causes it to wind and fly.

how about you Ryujin. do you already have a boyfriend?" I laughed at his question, because first of all I was not interested in them.

Only for hee, only for Chaeryeong ....

"No. I don't like boys, they fool me" I said and drank.
AgHe just nodded and drank too.

I had a few glasses of wine and I felt dizzy.

No way Ryujin, don't be in front of Chaeryeong ....

"Chaer..... you're so pretty ..." I said and smiled at her.

She was surprised but I saw the redness on her face. "Looks like you're drunk Ryujin, I'll just call sin-" I stopped her from leaving While I held hwer hand.

"Don't leave me, take me to my room. Then I will kiss you.."

••••••••••••••••

Third person pov.....

"Don't leave me, take me to my room. Then I will kiss you.."

The redhead was surprised when Ryujin said and she almost didn't know what to say and what he would do

"But Ryujin ...."

"please...."

Chaeryeong blinked to see if what Ryujin wanted to happen was true. but that's true, true.

"Please....." Ryujin begged again, almost falling off his seat.

Chaeryeong couldn't do anything so she approached Ryujin and held her arm.

Before she helped the drunk girl, she first looked at her face.

'Why is she so pretty?' Chaeryeong asked himself.

She flicks at the truth and supports Ryujin.

"Gosh!, it's your weight" Chaeryeong said While Ryujin was having a hard time standing up.

It's true that Ryujin's room is just near the balcony of her house, but .....

"Ouch !! Ryujin !!" Chaeryeong shouted as Ryujin and I both fell to the floor.

She would have called her friends to help hbut they looked drunk.

Chaeryeong heard Ryujin snore.

"why did I even agree to come here ?, I should just be at home. sleeping" she complained and picked up Ryujin again.

"Where is her room?" She asked while choosing the two doors in the house.

Sge really couldn't handle Ryujin's weight so she just put her in a room.

The furniture inside is clean and tidy, obviously Ryujin's room is not yours.

She laid Blondie down and took off her shoes.

"Finally, my suffering is over too" she breathed and sat down in the rolling chair on the side.