Chapter 19

Ryujin pov.....

I woke up early today so I could pick up Chaeryeong early.

"You woke up early unnie" Yuna greeted me.

"I have something to pick up so I need to be early" I replied while preparing our food. So far, I have cooked breakfast.

"Who are you going to fetch unnie? Is she your crush that Lia unnie told me about?" I was surprised at the name she mentioned.

"Is Lia telling you something?" I will ask.

"Yes. She even said that you want the girl you to like you too, that's why you're making a way for you to get closer to her" and she giggled as if teasing.

Lia unnie, can't really keep her mouth shut.

I finished cooking so Yuna and I ate. When I was done, I immediately got up and took my belongings.

"Yuna, I'll use my motorbike. Do you know where the key is?" I will ask.

"Yes unnie. It's just behind the door" she replied.

I haven't used it for a long time so I don't know where the key is.

"I'm leaving Yuna, bye" I said goodbye and started my motorbike.

I also brought another helmet for Chaeryeong.

I reached the front of her house, I rang the doorbell and expected Chaeryeong to open the gate.

"Who are they?" a maid. Opps...

"I'm Ryujin, I'll fetch Chaeryeong."

"Ohhh is that so, all right. You can come in now" she opened the gate and let me enter the classic designs of their land.

"Come on, Ms. Lee is here. She's getting ready"

I was still embarrassed to step on their floor because of its cleanliness and luster.

"Ms, Chaeryeong!, the one who will pick you up is here!" the maid shouted While facing a room. Maybe Chaeryeong's room.

Eventually the bedroom door opened and the woman I had been waiting for came out.

"Yeji unnie, Lia unnie. Why are you taking-, Ryujin!?, why are you here?" Chaeryeong asked me.

"Yeji unnie told me that I was the one to pick you up today because there is a little problem so they can't pick you up"

"Ohh is that so" her face suddenly became sad.

"Why? Is there a problem? Don't you want me... to come pick you up?" I will ask.

"No. They promised me, but that doesn't mean I don't want you to Pick me up"

"I'm sorry if they didn't go. Sometimes there are problems that come suddenly and they need to fix it" I explained.

She just nod and smiled again.

"Have you eaten yet? Come join me for breakfast" she invited.

"No need. I'm done" I refused.

"Hey Chaeryeong Siopao!! are you ready for your-, Ohh you're here" her sister said while going down the stairs.

She approached me and smiled.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to fetch my sister?" She asked while smirking.

"Yes unnie, Yeji unnie can't pick her up because they had a problem" I replied.

"Okay.... have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, I'm done"

"Let's go!!" Chaeryeong shouted while carrying her bag.

"Bye Chaeyeon unnie!!!" Chaeryeong said goodbye to her sister.

I immediately started my motorbike. While Chaeryeong wrapped her hands around my waist.

I blush for no reason.

We got to the School right away. I parked my motorbike and turn off it.

Chaeryeong came down first and I followed.

"Uhhhn... Ryujin? Can you help me remove this helmet?" I immediately removed my helmet and helped her.

"There you go..." I removed her helmet. Her messy hair was exposed and her face was red.

I laughed while she was pouting with annoyance.

"Your hair is so messy Chaer" I said While looking at her.

"Because the helmet is too tight and it's so hot" she complained.

"It's okay, I'll just fix it" I approached her and fixed her hair.

"There you go! It's okay again" I said and smiled.

"Thanks Ryujin" she thanked and smiled as if I'm melting.

"Let's go, I don't want to be late for class" I said and we walked into the building.

Far away, we saw Yeji unnie, Lia unnie and the rest of our friends waiting for us.

"You guys are taking so long" Lia unnie said While crossing her arms.

"Well, we're not late yet" I replied.

"Come on. Maybe we'll be late if we talk more here" Taehyun said and went up the stairs first followed by Beomgyu.

At the same time we walked to our room.

Chaeryeong and I are next to each other again, she is just walking quietly. I'm happy because I can see her beautiful face. I still have her hoodie, it looks like I don't want to return it. So she would not cover her face.

I just want to see her always like that, always happy, far from pain.

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy AF:>)

"So boring....." I whispered While listening to our teacher's lesson.

While Chaeryeong is very focused on the lesson. I don't know why she's still studying math. It is not used in everyday conversation, and it is not needed to play soccer.

MATH means. Mental Abuse To Humans.....

When math is the lesson. My brain disappears. I don't know, as long as I just want that math to disappear from this world.

"Ryujin are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked when she noticed I was restless.

"I hate math...." I replied.

She giggled and patted my shoulder.

"You can do it Ryuryu...."