Chapter 37

Third person pov.....

********

"Unnie, where is Chaeryeong now?"

"She's in your house now. She really misses you that's why she went there to sleep in your room"

"Haven't you told her about what I said?"

"Not yet, I'm sure she'll be happy because you'll coming home"

"I'm really excited unnie I can't wait "

"It's good and your game didn't continue there in Japan"

"Yeah, I thought I'd be here longer"

"HAHA that's really nice, okay. I'll hang up my phone. If you want to ask anything about Chaeryeong just call me, okay?"

"Sure unnie"

***********

"Chaeryeong will be really happy when she see her" Chaeyeon said and smiled.

"Good morning unnie!!!" Chaeryeong slowly woke up when she heard Yuna's cute but loud voice.

"Morning Yuna-ssi ~" she also greeted the younger one and smiled.

"Get up unnie. Chaeyeon unnie is here, it looks like you're being picked up"

Chaeryeong pouts, because she doesn't want to get up from her girlfriend's bed.

"Okay, I'll get up. I'll just take a shower"

"Oki" Yuna replied and left the room.

Before getting up, Chaeryeong first smelled the pillow that Ryujin always used. She really miss the girl. She really miss the smell of it.

"I miss you Ryujin......" she mumbled and buried the pillow in her face.

While at the dinner table, Chaeyeon and Yuna were talking.

"Really unnie?!" Yuna's reaction with her mouth was still covered in shock.

"Shhh.... Yes that's true, so don't make noise with Chaeryeong okay? To surprise her" Chaeyeon whispered and giggled, so did Yuna .

(Time skip)

In the dance studio. You can see how happy Chaeryeong's students are while the redhead is teaching them, especially the one.

"Jihoon..... what's your plan? Are you going to invite Ms, Lee to come out later?"

"Just wait. I just need him to be alone later so we can talk properly" the young man replied and smirked while staring at Chaeryeong.

"Okay, take a break first guys!" Chaeryeong shouted While breathing deeply.

They have a lot of fun with their practice now, especially since the students are so enthusiastic.

One by one the students came out and Chaeryeong was left behind. What she didn't know was that there was another student behind her.

"Hi Ms, Lee" he said startling Chaeryeong.

"O-Oh Jihoon. Do you need anything?" Chaeryeong asked while wiping her sweat.

The young man smirked slightly as he looked at his teacher's sweaty body. He couldn't stop biting his lower lip because of what he could see.

'Yeah, she's hot as fuck' Jihoon though and looked back up.

Chaeryeong noticed this so she immediately put on Ryujin's hoodie.