Chapter 33

Third person pov.....

"Lia unnie, is there another woman that Ryujin likes?" Chaeryeong asked while getting dressed.

"Why? Who told you?" Lia wondered.

"Her sister and I were able to talk. Yuna, she said that Ryujin is going to have a girlfriend, who is Yuna referring to who will be Ryujin's girlfriend? "Chaeryeong asked, you can see the jealousy in her because of what Yuna said the other day.

It kept coming into her mind and she couldn't help but be jealous or hurt. But what she doesn't know, the person she loves has prepared a surprise for her.

~ Flashback ~

"Unnie!! unnie!! Are we all ready to use all thing after the game?" Ryujin asked Lia and Yeji who had just finished talking to their university's cheerleader squad.

"Calm down Ryujin, we've talked about everything and they'll take care of it so that Chaeryeong can answer you" Lia replied and giggled.

Ryujin rested deeply because she had been thinking about her plan before.

She wanted to call Chaeryeong in the middle of the field after their game. She will hold her hand, and she will bravely admit the love she feels for Chaeryeong.

If Chaeryeong doesn't accept it, she will definitely cry and it won't be accepted.

~ end of flashback ~

Lia, on the other hand, was just quietly listening to the redhead. She couldn't tell the redhead Ryujin's prepared surprise.

"Uhm unnie, I think it's time to go. We might lose our seats when we haven't left yet" Chaeryeong reminded and brought her bag.

Lia stood up and carried her bag. they left Chaeryeong's house and rode to the game venue.

Chaeryeong also carried a banner that read 'GO! RYUJIN!! WE LOVE YOU!! '

She really thought of what to write so that Ryujin would be happy when she saw it.

There was even a mistake in the word 'WE LOVE YOU' the first thing she put was 'I LOVE YOU' until she thought it was wrong and Ryujin realized that she already liked the player.

They immediately arrived at the venue and looked for their friends who had been here before.

Until they see Yuna waving at them. they immediately ran to Yuna's place, and of course they weren't the only ones there.

You can see Yeji, Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai sitting side by side. They both have the same banner but not as big as Chaeryeong.

"Where's Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked immediately while looking for Ryujin in the field.

"She's in the player room unnie with her teammates" Yuna replied while taking a picture on the field.

They are now wearing the red uniform that is also Ryujin's group. You can also see the whole field as if on fire because of the red garments of the spectators. Indication that they support Ryujin’s group.

Chaeryeong rested deeply, she now thinks that she should see the blonde first before she plays. She wants to encourage it so that it can play well.

Meanwhile in the players room.....

"Sir, can I go out first for a moment? I just want to see someone" Ryujin informed her coach.

She really want to see the woman she loved, she wanted to see her smile and feel the warmth of her hug. She wants to see it to give her the courage to play.