Chapter 31

Chaeryeong pov......

Is everything I heard correct? Ryujin admitted to me. I didn't think she would say that while I was asleep. But that's what she thought.

I just pretended to be asleep so I would know what she would do. But I didn't expect what she did.

She took my hand and kissed it many times. My heart softened  when she did that, but you know what's the most thrilling? is what she admitted how she felt about me While she was crying. I don't know why she's crying, but maybe that's just the way she is.

But what caught my attention the most were her bandaged hands.

What could have happened to her? Did she get into a fight? I hope I'm not the reason.

It's already night and it's getting a bit cold, I feel Ryujin's body getting cold, so I reached for the blanket next to me and wrapped it around Ryujin.

I stroked her hair and smiled.

"I love you too Ryujin...." I said and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

••••••••••

Third person pov......

A few days later, Chaeryeong's condition improved completely. The five girls who attacked Chaeryeong were also kicked out of school according to the wishes of Chaeyeon.

Now they are preparing for the birthday of one of their friend. Yeonjun.

They decided to hold the party at Ryujin's House especially and it was bigger than where Yeonjun and Soobin lived.

"Have you bought anything as a gift for Yeonjun?" Lia asked Chaeryeong who was now fixing herself.

"Not yet, because Ryujin said we'll buy it at the same time" replied the redhead.

"Are you two already dating?" Chaeryeong stopped suddenly and looked at her unnie.

"Uh Not yet, I haven't confessed yet" Chaeryeong replied and pout.

"Tsss, Ryujin.... why aren't you moving yet?" Lia whispered.

"Huh? What's that unnie?"

"N-Nothing"

The redhead just nod and went back to fixing herself .

*Beep! beep!*

"Its Ryujin!!" Chaeryeong shouted and peeked out the window to see her long-awaited girl.

"All right, leave now so you can come back early" Lia said and handed Chaeryeong her bag.

Chaeryeong immediately went out of the gate and Ryujin met her.

"Chaeryeong-ah, you're so pretty" Ryujin praised and smiled.

"You too as well" Chaeryeong replied

They got on the motorbike and went to the mall to buy something as a gift for Yeonjun.

"What do you think is beautiful? This or this?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin.

She has a hard time choosing a gift especially  she doesn't know her friend's passion

"Hmmm, because Yeonjun loves black but fit clothes, so I feel this one is better" Ryujin replied and pointed to the dress in Chaeryeong's right hand .

"You're right, it's better" Chaeryeong returned another dress she chose and brought the one she chose to give as a gift to Yeonjun.

"How about you Ryujin? Have you made a choice yet?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin who is now shopping for boxers.

"I don't know if it fits him" Ryujin said and took a deep breath.

"Uhmmm are you serious Ryujin, that's what you're going to present to Yeonjun?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Of course, I'm sure there's a new thing that Soobin can tear up again" Chaeryeong wondered at what Ryujin said.

Until Ryujin also realized what she had said.

"What I mean, Soobin has something new to borrow from Yeonjun HEHE" she said while scratching her nape.

'It's awkward, I hope she doesn't understand' Ryujin though .

When they finished choosing, they paid for it and went out of the shop to buy other things.

Case they run out of time so they decide to go back to Ryujin's House.

When they arrived, they caught up with the others who were already arranging the decorations in the living room.

The food and wine they were to drink were also ready.

"I'm sure Yeonjun will like it" Chaeryeong said While looking at the decorations.

"She will Chaer" Ryujin replied.

While the others were busy tidying up, Ryujin first went to her room to change her clothes. She's sweaty because she just came home from practice.

She didn't skip practice because they had only been competing for four days.

While walking, Chaeryeong stepped on Ryujin's jersey that had fallen off recently.

"I need to give it back to her, she might even lose it" Chaeryeong said and picked up Ryujin's dress.

She went to Ryujin's room and opened it.

"Uh Ryujin, I guess you left- Oh my god!!I'm sorry Ryujin !! "

Chaeryeong immediately left the room and closed the door. She could see the blonde's naked body with her two eyes

Her face turned red and her heartbeat was really speeding up.

'Is what I saw true? Ryujin has a dick?' lewd image suddenly entered Chaeryeong's brain at that moment.

While Ryujin was shocked by the incident.

'Did she see that? did she see?! damn Ryujin!! why don't you know how to close the door!? '

She continued dressing and left the room.

She saw Chaeryeong at the table, drinking water.

Yes, Chaeryeong is trembling even though Ryujin hasn't touched her yet .

'Calm down Chaer.... calm down' Chaeryeong said to herself and took a deep breath.

"Chaer..." She was surprised when she heard Ryujin's voice calling her name. Now, she hears a different sound in her brain.

You already know what that means.

Chaeryeong turned to face Ryujin.

"H-Hi Ryu... why? do you need anything?" she asked.

"Yes, you"