Chapter 23 - The End + Epilogue

Few days later.

Shantivan.

Standing in front of whole Raizada and Gupta family at the living room, holding two DNA test reports in her hands, Khushi glanced at Arnav before proceeding with the announcement of the results.

Arnav blinked his eyes once as an assuring gesture, trusting her to expose his brother and his wife's deeds.

"Hello hi bye bye! End the suspense.. Reveal it quickly. Who is Aarav's father?" Mami said impatiently.

"Khushi is actually scared of the truth. We tried to save her from another heartbreak, but unfortunately she preferred to believe in her Arnavji again," Payal smirked slightly. She was relaxed as Akash had informed her that he had done the job right, Arnav only will be declared as Aarav's father.

Khushi chuckled, staring at her sister in disbelief, "Look at you Jiji.. You've changed a lot. Is it so easy to lie now? In past, you used to be so nervous while doing something wrong.. but now, even after doing so many wrong deeds.. you're speaking confidently like this."

"Oh so this is your problem with me.. You wanted me to continue to be the shy and nervous Payal. That Payal who goes unnoticed by everyone in the family.. who's only seen in the background, hain na? You wanted the attention of our in laws only for you, right? You hated that after Arnav ji left you, I became everyone's favorite in this house.. my husband became the CEO of AR.. my child is the apple of everyone's eyes here.. Admit it Khushi.. you became jealous of me.. without Arnav ji's presence in this house, you were Nothing!" Payal finished the last line emphasizing the word Nothing, gritting her teeth.

Khushi was just chuckling to herself silently wondering what rubbish is Payal uttering. She couldn't believe Payal had courage to even speak those things when in reality it was her and her husband who wanted everything Arnav had. It was the couple who planed to separate her and Arnav so that they get to rule Shantivan and AR.

"You surely live in a fantasy world of your own, hain na Payal?" Arnav mocked.

Khushi shook her head, staring at Arnav, "Let it be.. We'll bring her to reality now."

Payal frowned deeply in response.

As Khushi opened the results of the DNA tests, Nani, Anjali, Garima, Buaji and Shashi looked worriedly wondering what's going to happen once the results are announced, while Mami, Sheetal and Akash stood relaxed waiting for what they already expected.

Arnav, Lavanya and Aman knew they had to wait for a little while to expose Akash and Payal. 

"Hello hi bye bye.. Let us see the results too," Mami smirked, snatching the papers from Khushi, she handed to Payal, who widened her eyes smiling and looked at her husband wondering how he managed to prove that Aarav is Arnav's son.

Akash smirked at her evilly.

"Thanks for proving me right only Khushi.. Aarav is your husband.. oh sorry.. ex husband and Sheetal's son!" Payal said smiling victoriously.

"We tried to inform you Khushi about bhai's true face.. but you are really stubborn. See got your poor heart broken again!" Akash said feeling fake pity of her.

Mami wanted to mock Khushi and enjoy the situation but she was scared of Arnav's reaction, hence she kept quiet enjoying it in silence.

Garima and Buaji sighed in relief that their Payalia's marriage is saved, while Shashi and Mama just watched the scene.

"ASR now you should accept Aarav as your son and assume your responsibilities as a father.. It's proven now that he's your son," Sheetal interfered in the scene to add some spice to it, making Arnav glare at her.