Chapter 15 - Possessive Family!

Next day.. Early in morning..
At the kitchen..

Khushi was so busy making breakfast for her kids who need to leave early for school that she didn't notice when Arnav tip toed inside the kitchen and sneaked his arms around her waist.

Khushi gasped with wide eyes but soon recognized the touch.

"Relax..The intention was not to give a heart attack to a mother of two kids!" Arnav teased smiling at her.

Khushi glared at him.

"The intention was to bring that cute shy smile in my woman's face" he whispered in her ear.

Khushi blushed slightly struggling in his arms, "Now let me go.. I need to wake our little devils up.. otherwise they'll be late for school"

"So?" Arnav shrugged, "No one will dare to scold my kids.. not even the principle of that school"

Khushi hit his shoulder, "Dare you start spoiling them Arnav ji.. Don't make our kids spoilt brats.. Teach them to have discipline and respect in life always"

"You're here na to teach them.. I'm here to spoil and pamper them.." Arnav grinned.

Khushi shook her head, keeping the sandwich and fruits on the plates while Arnav snuggled to her from behind, enjoying the softness of her silky hair touching his face.

Payal walked in the kitchen with Mami. They were shocked to see Arnav hugging Khushi from behind. Both were making smiley faces with ketchup on Avish and Aashi's sandwiches.

"I did it better than you" Arnav said pointing to his smiley face.

"Liar.. Mine is better" Khushi pouted showing hers.

"Seriously Khushi.. Your one eye is bigger than the other" Arnav chuckled.

Khushi glared at him, just then her eyes caught Payal and Mami watching them.

Arnav followed her gaze and saw the two ladies staring at them with some kind of jealously in their eyes.

"Do you want something?" Khushi asked.

"Hello hi bye bye" Mami was ready to reply to Khushi fuming, but one look from Arnav and she remembered of her punishment. She's already sleeping in guest room, she couldn't afford to upset him anymore otherwise he would kick her out of Shantivan.

"Woh.. I want to cook puri for my husband.. He feels like having it" Payal said.

"Is he pregnant?" Arnav asked sarcastically, still having Khushi in his arms. Khushi chuckled, comfortably leaning on Arnav's chest.

Staring at Arshi mocking her like this, she couldn't help but travel in past when she did something similar for her sister.

Flashback..

Khushi and Payal were watching TV serials together at night.

Akash returned from office very tired and sat on the couch with them, relaxing himself.

Noticing that no one was in the living room apart from Khushi. Payal approached her husband and sat on his lap, caressing his cheek: Akash ji you look tired..

Khushi looked away uncomfortable.

"Yeah.. had a long tiring day.. AR is running successfully because of me only nowadays" Akash said indirectly taunting Khushi, "I don't think even Bhai can match me in handling business.. I'm just the best.. this is not me, but what one of our partners said.." he smirked.

"No one can match him at handling business Akash ji.. Don't mock yourself" Khushi chuckled mockingly.

"What is wrong with you Khushi? You're seriously one dumb woman.. still siding the one who abandoned you on your marriage day" Payal rolled her eyes.