Chapter 17 - Dinner date!

AR - Penthouse

"Avish look," Aashi whispered as he pointed his index finger to his parents sleeping in each other's arms. 

"Amma and Papa are coming closer to each other," Avish said with a small smile, then frowned immediately, "But Papa is snatching Amma from me!"

"Yes.. I'm sure Amma will forgive Papa soon," Aashi smile brightly as she held her brother's hand and dragged him to the living room where their parents were sleeping peacefully.

Aashi carefully placed a soft kiss on Khushi and Arnav's cheeks, then gestured Avish to do same.

By the time Avish wanted to place a kiss on Khushi's cheek, Khushi's eyes open slowly making Avish whine and waking Arnav up as well.

"Kya hua bachcha?" Khushi asked, placing her palm on his cheek lovingly.

"What happened?" Arnav frowned confused, he pulled Avish closer to him ruffling his boy's hair consoling him even when he's completely clueless about the matter, "Tell Papa.. What happened?"

"Amma woke up before I could kiss her," Avish pouted.

The frown on Arnav's forehead was instantly replaced by a smile on his lips after hearing Avish's explanation.

"Amma didn't woke up when Aashi kissed her," Avish complained.

Aashi giggled making Avish glare at her.

"Okay.. but who's stopping you from kissing me? You can kiss me now!" Khushi shook her head smiling at her baby's talks.

"No.. Go back to sleep you both now.." Avish demanded stubbornly.

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other smilingly, before they closed their eyes again pretending to sleep.

Avish smiled and kissed both's cheeks happily, "Now open your eyes!"

Arnav and Khushi obeyed his words and he kissed them again, staring with a victorious look to his sister, "I gave four kisses to Amma and Papa and you just gave two! I won!"

Aashi glared at him, then looked at her parents with teary eyes. Realizing that she was about to cry, Arnav lifted his daughter and made her sit on his belly, his hands automatically rubbed her back gently and in just seconds, she was back to her normal chirpy mood. 

Khushi gestured Avish to join them, and the little one obeyed his mother by climbing up on the couch to reach Khushi.

************************************************************************

7 pm

"Akash are you out of your mind? How will I be able to do this? If you say that your brother was paralyzed  for six years then how will Khushi believe that he had an affair with me and we've a child?" a woman sat on the couch of her apartment asked baffled.