Chapter 11 - Family talks!

The little family returned to Raizada mansion at the end of the day. Aashi and Avish were so excited and happy to have spent one entire day with their parents, something they thought it wouldn't be possible anytime soon! It was like a dream come true day for them and Khushi as a mother was emotional by seeing their happiness.

As they stepped in the living room, the kid's eyes twinkle in happiness at seeing Garima, Buaji and Shashi.

"Nani.. Nana.." the kids shouted and went running towards Garima and Shashi.

Khushi smiled a little and joined them in the living room. Arnav followed her and sat beside Khushi.

"Aashi bitiya.. Avish beta.. How are you both?" Garima asked smilingly.

"We ale fine.." Avish replied sitting on Shashi's lap.

"Yesh.. And we ale vely happy today becaushe we shpent all day with Amma and Papa!" Aashi giggled, then raised her doll, "Nani look at my Doll.. hel name ish Alshi.. Khushi plush Alnav ish equal to Alshi!"

"Haww.. What happened to Sashi? You never liked any doll after you had Sashi.. You never leave Sashi alone!" Buaji asked.

"Haan.. Sashi ish besht fliend but Alshi ish my sishtel.. today I'm pampeling my new sishtel.. tomollow I play with both!" Aashi replied hugging the doll close to her heart.

Arnav smiled watching how cute his Aashi is.

While Garima and Buaji frowned at him.

"Amma how come you're here this late at night?" Khushi asked.

"She came to see me, Akash ji and Ayaan.. Amma even bought many toys for my baby boy.." Payal replied.

Khushi nodded her head unaffected. She knew Payal was saying all these to make her feel jealous, but what she didn't know is that Khushi has grown up and is not that immature girl anymore who used to feel bad for each and everything others used to say to her.

"Shall we go and sleep? It's been a long and tiring day, right?" Arnav asked her.

Khushi nodded her head, "Let's go!"

Avish immediately ran towards Khushi hugging her legs and glaring at Arnav, "Only I shleepy with Amma.. You big NO!"

Arnav lifted Avish who was struggling in his arms and beating him with his tiny hands, "Amma ish mine.. leave me.. Amma will not shleepy with you.. Amma ish only mine.."

"Yes.. yes I know.. I'm not going to steal your Amma from you!" Arnav sighed.

"You ale going to steal my Amma flom me.." Avish pouted.

Meanwhile Aashi also came to Khushi, and the family started walking towards the room upstairs.

"And why you think so?" Arnav asked to Avish.

"Becaushe Amma lubs you mole than me!" Avish whined.

"That's not true Avish.. I love you and Aashi more than your Papa!" Khushi replied instantly.

Arnav stare at her and faked a smile as his eyes moistened.

"See.. Your Amma said the truth now.. Don't you believe in her? She loves you both more than me.. " Arnav turn his face to Avish.

Avish and Aashi passed a tensed look at each other.

"Are you happy now?" Arnav asked.

Instead of replying, Avish rested his head on Arnav's chest snuggling closer to his father, lost in thoughts, "I will only be happy when my family becomesh one again! Amma didn't folgive you yet.. Then how can I and Aashi be happy?!?!"