Chapter 8 - Laad governess!

Arnav and Khushi walked in Khushi's shop, Arnav was awed by the simple yet beautiful decorations, the way her employees were working happily and attending the clients efficiently.

"Let's go to kitchen side.." Khushi guided him as they went to the backside of the shop where Arnav could see another set of employees busy in making the sweets and other in placing them in the boxes.

They greeted each other smiling and then Khushi took Arnav to introduce him to the elder ladies, "She's Janki aunty.. Janki aunty he's.." Khushi stopped for a moment and stare at her Arnav, "Aashi and Avish's father.."

Arnav knew their relationship is going through a sensitive phase now and he didn't got hurt when she didn't mentioned him as her husband. The truth is the six months contract got over and their second marriage didn't happen so she's not forced to call him her husband.

"Acha.. that's why Chota packet is so handsome, baap jo itna bada dhamaka hai.." Janki patted Arnav's cheek with a teasing smile.

"Thank you Janki aunty.." Arnav smiled and raised his eyebrow at Khushi, "You see people still find me handsome!"

"Elder ladies you mean!" she eyed to Janki aunty staring dreamily at Arnav.

"What to do? Now I'm father of two kids, I'm getting old na.. only they can find me handsome now.. I've become a handsome bhudda (Old handsome man)" Arnav pouted.

Khushi nodded scrunching her nose and took her apron.

Arnav too followed her steps and took an apron and a chef's cap.

"What are you doing Mr. Raizada?" Khushi asked staring at him confused.

"I will help Janki aunty to make jalebis.." Arnav smiled, then looked at Janki, "Hain na Janki aunty? Don't you need my help?"

"Yes!!!!!" the elder ladies replied smiling.

"Shameless aunties!" Khushi shook her head at them, "He's father of two kids, don't forget that!"

The ladies giggled embarrassed while Arnav chuckled.

"I handle the clients as you all got a good company today in form of ASR.." Khushi said and walked to leave then she came back suddenly and stood in front of Arnav, there only some inches distance between them.

"Oh teri.." Arnav stumbled back in shock and fear taking support of a table behind him.

The employees giggled silently at him, Khushi looked at him seriously: There shouldn't be any flaw on my jalebis. If you did something wrong and my clients complain, you will be.. (she smirked at him) what do you say in your language?.. Oh yeah.. You will be fired!"

Arnav nodded obediently thinking to himself, "You're gone today Arnav.. You don't even know how to make jalebis.. No problems, Janki aunty and other aunties are here to help me only.."

Khushi went from there and Arnav sighed in relief, then frowned: What the..

He immediately called Aman, "Aman.."

"Where are you ASR?" Aman asked walking through the corridor of the third floor of AR.

"Forget that.. listen to me.. you know.. I have lost it.." Arnav said with a slight frown on his face.

"What?" Aman asked curiously.

"My charm Aman.. I've lost my charm.. I have become like a handsome bhudda now that obeys everything she says now!" Arnav complained.

Aman laughed out loudly, "Handsome what? What's wrong with you ASR?"

"Stop laughing otherwise I will.." he wanted to say he will fire Aman, but couldn't as he remembered he was threatened in same and better than himself way by the Khushi just now, "Seee.. ugh.. I can't even say I will fire you in my style now.."