Prologue

Jalebi

Some love stories are complicated just like a Jalebi!

(Title from an Hindi movie, Jalebi)

Plot by:  Mamree

Prologue..

Once again! Once again she was innocent, once again he was culprit!

Once again she gave him a second chance, once again he didn't use that chance..

Once again she choose her heart, once again he choose his mind..

Once again she forgave him for his past behavior and decided to give their Love a new hope, once again he accused her of being a curse in his life and destroyed their Love..

Once again she gave him Happiness with the size of an Ocean, once again the strong and violent waves of his Ocean managed to take away her Happiness..

Once again she is broken, and as always he's the reason of the tears in her eyes!

"Sir.. we've reached.." the driver looked back at him sat at the back seat with closed eyes while a lone tear escaped his eyes.

Wiping that particular tear drop from his eyes, he opened it slowly and nodded his head, "Take my luggage home.. I need to go somewhere else!"

"Sir.." the driver gulped and glance sideways in direction of Shantivan as if saying Arnav to have a look there.

Confused and with small frown adorning his face, Arnav followed his gaze and his world stopped right there!

"Wow.. Mera baccha toh super talented hai! (My son is super talented)" Khushi widened her eyes smiling at being shown a drawing made by her son. She cupped his cheek and placed a loud kiss on his cheek earning a whine from her son, "Amma I'm not baccha.. baccha hona shab she mushkil kaam hota hai kyun koi baccha ko kaam nahin deta hai.. aul mujhe kaam kalna na hai (It's most difficult work to be a kid, because no one gives work to a kid.. and I want to work!)"

He frowned wrapping his arms around his mother's neck. Just like him! She thought with tears forming in her eyes.

"Aww mera baccha.. why you want to work now?" she smiled to him.

Avish looked at her for some time, then looked down fidgeting her duppata, "I want to be mole famoush than Papa.."

"Of course you will be like him Avi!" Khushi said though the smile disappeared from her face.

"Nahin.. voh bohot bule hai .. mujhe unki talah nahin bana.. (No, he's very bad.. I don't want to be like him).. He left you Amma.. I will nevel leave you.." Avish shook his head negatively.

"He's your father Avish.. don't talk like this!" Khushi said trying to act stern with little Raizada!

"Avish shirf shach bolta hai .. (Avish only speaks truth!)" he crossed his arms stubbornly, "Agal voh mele Papa, kya ishka matlab voh bule nahin ban shakte? (If he's my father, then does it mean that he can't be bad?)"

Khushi sighed rolling her eyes, "And you're definitely his son!"

"Nah, main aapka baccha hoon (No, I'm your son)" Avish hugged her tightly burying his face on her neck.

Watching Khushi talking with a boy in her arms, showering him with kisses and hugs, his feet brought him closer to them while he was just numbly staring at both in their own world.

"Khushi.." he whispered huskily like once he used to call her name.

The effect of his presence was still the same in her life, even after six years of separation! Still today, her stupid heart beats Dhak, Dhak, Dhak whenever he's near her.. still today, his husky voice makes her feel goose bumps whenever he calls her name.. still today, her heart belongs to him!

"Khushi.." he called her again, this time in a broken tone.

She turned back to face him, the world stopped right there for her too now! She's seeing her husband after six years face to face. It's been years, she cried to see his face, she yearned to her his voice, she begged for him to come on their wedding day but he didn't.. He didn't and forced her to learn how to live without him.. He didn't, but left her with two beautiful and most precious gift of her life; Aashi and Avish! At least, the proof of the love killed by him are still alive and with her.

Avish was more than shocked to see his father, the one who he always sees in picture or in TV in front of him. The same one who abandoned his mother, came back!!!!

"Amma.." Aashi came running to Khushi, but stopped on her way seeing Arnav, she gasped loudly with wide eyes and her mouth formed a big "O" shape.

"Khushi.. Aashi isn't accepting to eat .. she wants you only to feed her.." NK came towards them, his eyes fell on Arnav. For a while he was shocked, but then composed himself and sternly glared at Arnav, "Welcome back ASR!"

"Daddy.." Aashi frightened hugged NK's legs burying her face.

If seeing Khushi after six long years, stopped his world.. hearing this cute little girl calling Khushi as Amma and then NK as Daddy, just crushed his world badly.

His eyes got moist hearing that, many questions were running on his mind but words never actually came out of his mouth. He was shocked, his heart was beating loudly hoping to what he's thinking doesn't come out to be the truth. Hoping that he still has the right to call Khushi as His!

"These kids.." he pointed with trembling fingers and tears blurring his vision.

Khushi looked at him, "They are my kids.."

"Our.. kids?" Arnav asked brokenly.

"Nahin, NK is their Daddy!" Khushi said staring sternly at him, while heart is crying inside! 

Hope you all  like it.. eagerly waiting for your review Mamree