eleven

She's here, in my arms, because she wants to be, because she likes my company. And that's it.

We fall asleep like that, Billie on top of me, protecting me with her warmth, and me underneath, arms loosely wrapped around her torso.

I have the best sleep I've had in months, completely engulfed in warm and cozy feelings, and relaxed beyond compare. None of my worries about my family and my brother torment me, nor do my worries about living alone in Los Angeles.

As I wake up, I allow my eyes to adjust to the light peeking in through the blinds and look down to the girl laying on me. Since I've fallen asleep, her legs have made their way around mine, and her face has found it's way into my armpit.

I suppose I'm glad I reapplied deodorant last night.

I smile at her adorable state and allow the happy butterflies to course through me.

Billie looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. Her eyelashes flutter and her lips twitch as she dreams,  her breath tickling my armpit as it enters and exits her little button nose. The light from between the blinds casts small lines onto her adorable face, leaving distinct highlights on the apple of her cheek and the top of her hair.

I lean down slightly, just for a little whiff, and my nostrils are filled with the sweet scent of vanilla-almond shampoo.

Absolute bliss.

After a few minutes, Billie begins to stir and I quickly shut my eyes, not wanting her to catch me staring.
I feel her face leave my armpit and her arms around my waist loosen. I keep my eyes closed until I feel a delicate kiss on my nose.

I blush intensely and open my eyes to see Billies beautiful face staring right at me. I jump slightly at her closeness and she smiles with amusement, biting her lip out of habit.

A sexy habit if you ask me.

I lean up the couple inches I need in order to catch her lips in mine, and slowly rest my head back on the pillow as she follows me, keeping our lips entangled.

The kiss lasts a few seconds, each of us dragging it out as long as we can without turning it into a make-out session. After we part, Billie leans down one last time to peck my lips with a cheeky smile.

I smile as well, humming in satisfaction, and watching intently as she tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, mouthing, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I vocalize, feeling the rasp in my throat as I speak.

Billie smiles and licks her lips before reaching for the journal, "Your morning voice is sexy."

I smirk, licking my own lips as I watch hers, "You're sexy."

Billie bites her bottom lip as her pale skin turns pink and I smile, tucking a piece of her silky hair behind her ear. Billie takes a deep breath and places each of her hands beside my head, using them to lift herself off of me, and I whine from the loss of warmth.

Billie smiles sweetly, leaning down to kiss my forehead before she sits all the way up, straddling my waist as she stretches. I watch her intently, wondering how I got such an angel in my bed.

Billie looks down at me, a blissful expression painted on her features, and crawls off of me, hopping out of bed. I roll over and watch her as she pulls her hair into a messy ponytail and walks into the bathroom.

When she shuts the door, I sigh and sit up myself, checking my phone for a text from my brother.

Nothing. As expected.

I sit on the edge of the bed and stare down at the pink puppy socks adorning my feet, basking in the peacefulness of this morning. I stretch a little bit before getting up as Billie did, but instead walking to the living room to feed the fish while I wait for her.

My walk is slow motion, as I shuffle my feet across the wood floor, allowing my socks to slide a little bit. I am always a zombie in the morning, floppy and slow.

I finally make it over to the fish tank and reach in the cupboard below it to grab the can of fish food. I unscrew the blue top and pinch a small amount between my fingers.

I go to drop it into the tank when a pair of hands are placed in my waist. I jump, dropping the flakes on the floor and turning around to face Billie, an unamused look across my face.

She chuckles and mouths, "Can I?" while pointing between the food and the tank.

I roll my eyes playfully and nod, stepping aside for the adorable girl. She smiles victoriously and does a little dance as she steps closer to the tank. I step back further to sit on the couch as I watch her do her thing.

Billie takes a small pinch of food between her painted fingernails and bites her lip in concentration as she drops the food inside. She giggles and turns to look at me, seeing me on the couch, a lazy smile on my lips.

She walks over to me before sitting beside me and placing her arm around my shoulders as we watch Aiden and Kayden enjoy their meal.

I point to our journal after a few minutes, gesturing for Billie to hand it over, and she obliges.

"You know your cleaning that up, right?" I gesture to the mess of fish flakes on the table by the tank.

She playfully rolls her eyes as she signs a quick 'yes' before squeezing my shoulders a little bit with her arm and getting up.

I also get up, heading to the bathroom to freshen up. When I get out, I see Billie using a piece of paper rolled up in a tube, trying to funnel the spilled flakes back in their container. The tip of her tongue sticks out as she concentrates.

Anyone else would have just thrown them away, but no, she had to be all cute about it.

I giggle slightly before turning to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for the both of us.

A/n:

I was in the mood to write smth like this so I did.

*hushed tones bc I'm embarrassed* if anyone knows how a 16 year old can obtain a vibrator without anyone knowing

*hushed tones bc I'm embarrassed* if anyone knows how a 16 year old can obtain a vibrator without anyone knowing... lmk for a friend yk