sixteen

Hugs from behind will always be my weakness.

With the darkness past the window, I can see a faint reflection of Billie in the glass. Her arms are around my waist and her head rests on my shoulder, looking at the view of the night-time skyline along with me.

Her face is just so beautiful, I can't seem to find a way to properly process it just yet. I would pick a favorite attribute, but they are all so equally admirable.

After a few minutes, I feel a tap on my waist and turn around to face Billie.

"Sleep? Long day tomorrow," she smirks.

I blush, slightly flustered, and agree, leaving a peck on her lips before I walk over to my bag. I packed it quite haphazardly, having thrown in everything within a couple foot distance, so I had to dig around some to find my pajamas.

Once I found them, I turned around to face Billie, "I forgot my..." I then gestured as if I was brushing my teeth, pretty sure she wouldn't know how to sign toothbrush.

She smiles and walks into the bathroom, expecting me to follow. I step inside after her and she's digging through a drawer in the vanity before finding an unopened pack of toothbrushes, made from bamboo of course.

She opens the pack and selects the pink-bristled one, handing it to me before putting the pack back in the drawer. I thank her and she leaves me to get changed.

I marvel at the master bath. I swear it's the size of my apartment, maybe bigger. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it's a big fucking bathroom. I throw on my pajamas and place my toothbrush and Billie's toothpaste back where they belong, feeling myself shiver slightly.

It's quite cold, and I don't have the warmest of pajamas, so I rub my arms with my hands as I notice a door at the back of the bathroom. It looks like a closet. If the cold wasn't enough, my curiosity sent me walking towards the door in search of a sweatshirt. Surely, she has one I can borrow.

I open the door and lights automatically switch on, lighting up racks and racks of clothes. There's everything from masculine clothes like basketball shorts and Jordan's to a whole section of beige with various button-ups, sweaters, and skirts. Then, I lay my eyes on a cold person's dream.

Four racks filled with oversized sweatshirts adorned with various sayings, brands, and colors. I sift through them, and don't find what I'm looking for. All of these sweatshirts and no pink ones..

I pick up a black one with a little bunny on it and throw it on, immediately feeling cozy and smelling her perfume on the fabric. She must have worn this recently.

I quickly walk out and shut the door to the closet, then leave the bathroom with a big smile on my face. When I walk into the bedroom, Billie is wearing her own pajamas, a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and notices what I'm wearing. With a big smile, she walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You look cute, Baby. Where did you find that?" She signs after letting go of me for a moment.

She's learning so much.

"Closet," I sign, then finger spell for her,
"c-l-o-s-e-t."

She nods in understanding and I sign again, "You have so many clothes!"

She giggles and takes a hand from my waist to tuck my hair behind my ear. Then she takes the journal out of her sweatshirt pocket and writes inside.

"Maybe we can do a fashion show sometime, you'd be surprised how little of that stuff I actually wear."

I nod aggressively, "Yeah! I wanna see you in one of those skirts."

"Never!" She signs with a giggle, leaning in to give me a kiss.

I smile into the kiss and take my hands to her cheeks to keep her from pulling away. When we finally do, I lean back up to leave a quick kiss on her cheek and she reddens slightly.

I make an 'Aw' face, "Are you red, Baby?"

She just scoffs then writes in the journal, "People don't usually kiss my cheek."

"But it's so kissable!" I vocalize excitedly.

She laughs, "you're adorable."

I let Billie go in and do her own nighttime routine as I take down the bed. There are excessive amounts of pillows on it, so I take off all of the fancy ones, leaving what seems to be a home made blohsh (what I learned is her clothing brand) and a Takashi Murakami flower pillow that seems well loved.

I climb in between the sheets and get all cozy. I turn over to watch the bathroom door so I can see when Billie comes out, and soon find her adorable self stepping out. She winks when she notices me watching and I tuck my face behind the duvet, flustered.

She pulls down the bedding on her side of the bed and I watch her closely, noticing her head jerking slightly to the side a couple of times. She looks uncomfortable, but smiles at me sweetly when she catches me looking.

Billie slides in between the sheets beside me and I start to get pretty warm as the air under the covers heats up. My dumbass grabbed pajama pants instead of shorts in my rush to get packed, so I start to get pretty uncomfortable.

I don't want to take off my pants, not sure if I want to have the conversation, so I pull Billie's sweatshirt over my head before Billie pulls me in. I cuddle Billie and her sweatshirt for a few minutes, reveling in the closeness with her and trying to forget about the rising heat.

Billie taps my shoulder and I look at her to see what's up. She holds up a finger before pulling away from our hug. I whine a little from the loss of contact and she chuckles.

I know I was just complaining about how hot it was cuddling her, but I don't care. I want Billie hugs.

Billie strips from the sweatshirt she was wearing and I gather up the courage to ask what I want to. I wave my hand to get Billie's attention, then sign, "My pants?" I pause awkwardly, "Can I take them off?"

A smirk grows on her face and I prepare myself for a suggestive remark.

"Well that was forward," she jokes.

I roll my eyes, "Billie," I spell out seriously.

She leans in and kisses my nose, "Yes, Baby. Don't worry."

I bite my lip in concentration as I pull off my pants from under the covers, instantly feeling more comfortable.

"Ready?" She signs when I'm done discarding the article of clothing.

"Yes."

A/n:

Hey guys! What's up, tell me everything

Also, updating is pretty hard at the moment as I am thinking a lot and am also busy with school and various things. I'm really glad a got a chapter out for you guys and I hope you like it <3