CHAPTER 9

SIBONGISENI ZULU
Being the second prince is not all roses and what. Many people always say Kuhle is dad’s favourite. They always point out things he has done for Kuhle and mistakes he has done to his other kids. The truth is my brother is a very sensitive guy. He may act all tough and whatever but he is very sensitive and dad knows that. So he tries all the time to be there for him while concealing his sensitive self to the public because if the public were to know how my brother is, they will never allow him to be king.

I have always taken a liking to older women. Not my mother’s age though, but who are at least 5 or more years older than me. I am matured for my age so my peers or juniors are too immature for me. These ladies want money, attention, comfort and all the other bullshit. While older women just stick to treating you right and making sure all your needs are satisfied.

I was on my way to see my woman, Penny. She was 32 years old while I was 22 years. She was one phenomenal woman and she knows how to take care of a man. I drove to the hotel she was staying at and parked at my usual spot. I made my way up to her hotel room. I knocked and then opened the door. I found her already in a lingerie on top of the bed.

Penny: “hello lover boy. Took you long enough to get here.”
Me: “I was stuck in traffic mommy.” I said as I took off my sneakers. She climbed off the bed and cat walked to me.
Penny: “allow me.” She undressed me and started caressing me with her long nails and long fingers. She was quite a tall woman but definitely not taller than me.

[REMOVED] POSTED ON THE Novels by Minenhle Nkosi  group

After recovering from that round, we had some snacks. I then took a quick nap while she went to the balcony for some fresh air. I was woken up by a loud laughter. I frowned and sat up. She was still in the balcony talking to a phone right now and it seems like it was on loud speaker. I tip toed there just to hear what she was saying. Maybe she was praising my dick game.

Voice: “poor him friend. If he only knew that you are with him for the throne.”
Penny: “i am only keeping him around for the great dick but other than that he is a means to an end.” I frowned. Were they talking about me?
Voice: “now he hasn’t said anything about you meeting his family?”

Penny: “no and he is frustrating me because he is delaying my plans. Like I need to be near the king and he is my only bridge. Think of the money, the fame, the status chomie if I were to be a royal wife married to the king.” What the fuck? Are they talking about my dad?”

Voice: “another glorious day in the Zulu royal palace as King Bhekamazulu Zulu takes his sixth wife. The media will surely go crazy plus friend you are a hit.” Penny giggled. I had had enough of this conversation.

I went back in the room and got dressed. I couldn’t believe that I got played by a woman. I date back to the day we met. I approached her at the bar. She was sitting alone looking all miserable. Was it all a plot to trap me so that I could bring her closer to my dad? How stupid was I? I took my keys and as I was making my way to the door she came back from the balcony.

Penny: “where are you headed to lover boy?”
Me: “why? You want to make me fall harder for you knowing very well that you are just using me to get to my dad?” she gasped.
Penny: “Sbo…” I raised my hand.

Me: “save it for someone who cares. I am done with you. I actually fuckin loved you but you used me. I can’t. I just can’t.” I went out with her calling my name. I guess those are the perks of being royalty. Women always have a motive behind dating you. Either they are using you for your money or status or wanting to be near to your father or brother because they hold a higher rank than you. Fuck women.
.
.
.
#MissChilled
#MissChubby
#FromThePast