The... Toaster???

(A/N at the end of the chapter, pls read <3)

"Just hold on baby boy, just a little more, I got you, I'm almost there" Wade grunted, feeling Peters full weight against him.

"It hurts so bad, my legs feel like they're numb," Peter shook, his hands grabbing at Wades suit.

"I know I know, almost there, come on now, together, together," Wade panted, already feeling exhausted, and Peter let out a deep groan.

They stumbled into Wades apartment together, Wade shutting the window behind their entrance.

"I'll get the first aid kit," Wade gently set Peter onto the couch, not caring if the blood running down Peters legs stained the couch fabric or not. Peter reached up and pulled his mask off, hissing in pain as his thighs brushed against the sofa.

They had just gotten back home from a particularly rough night on patrol. Peter had dealt with some goons by himself, and he took care of those guys pretty quickly. But it wasn't till he tried to swing away from the scene, and his adrenaline was running thin, that he stumbled to the pavement, two large knife gashes protruding from the back of his thighs. It wasn't long before Deadpool was pulling up to the alley, lifting Peter up and taking him back home.

Finally on the couch, Peter tried to stretch his legs, only feeling the rush of pain to his head, seeing splotches in his eyes. Wade ran back inside the living room, tossing the first aid kit box open, and dumping everything onto the carpet floor.

"Alright baby boy, gimme those pants!" Wade hooked his fingers onto Peters waist band, and all Peter could do was slightly lift his hips before biting onto his hand in pain, muffling his scream.

Wade tried his best to pull the spandex off without touching the cuts, pulling Peters feet from the spandex, he began to clean the cuts.

"This is gonna sting, Spidy," Wade mumbled, pouring the alcohol onto Peters cuts. Peter kicked his legs, his face red in pain. Watching Peter like this, it made Wades heart feel like it was torn out and stomped on by someone who had shit on the soles of their shoes.

He quickly tied the bandage around Peters thighs, before helping Peter out of his spandex shirt. Peter wouldn't need stitches, so he popped a handful of pain killers into Peters mouth, tipping Peters head back so he would swallow them.  Wade laid back onto the couch, pulling Peter onto his lap and holding him tightly as Peter tried his best to not cry.

"Yeah, cuts on thighs hurt like a bitch," Wade mumbled into Peters hair, " but not as much as paper cuts, you ever have one of those? You probably have, being all book-ish and everything, damn those bitches hurt a shit fucking ton too,"

"Waaadddee, not helping..." Peter was quickly feeling lightheaded, the pain wouldn't settle.

Wade shifted his body till Peter was basically laying on top of him, stomach to stomach. Peters legs outstretched between Wades, he began to run his hands up and down Peters back in an attempt to sooth him.

Peter hummed, his shoulders falling limp against Wades chest.

"That feel good?" Wade kissed Peters forehead.

"Mmm, yes," The pain killers were starting to fizzle into his system.

Wade continued to run his fingers over Peters spine, his shoulders, giving him a small scalp message. Peters body melted into Wades, his breathing finally slowing down to a normal pace. Wade pulled his mask off too now, both of them comfortable in each other's presence.

Wade kissed Peters forehead again, and then he kissed his temple, and then his cheek, and then Wade was tilting Peters head up by his chin and giving him a peck on the lips.

Peter sighed, and Wade cracked a grin, before leaning back down and kissing Peter again, and this time Peter pushed into him, telling Wade he was enjoying the kissing.

It wasn't a tongue tying type of kiss, just lips softly pulling at each other, pressing against each other for that love and solace only the two of them could give to one another.

Minutes passed, and the pain shooting from Peters legs lessened as the time ticked by, Peters mind blank beside Wades lips.

Five minutes, and then ten minutes, and finally at 15 minutes Peter pulled away, quickly gave Wade one more peck before drawing his head back.

"What's wrong baby boy? I thought my expert method of pain killing was working pretty great," Wade tapped at Peters hips, giving him an eyebrow wiggle.

Peter rolled his eyes, a small laugh escaping his lips, "is that your gun, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Well, I guess you could say it's my gun, wanna see it shoot?" Wade gave him a wink, and the both of them laughed as Peter pushed himself off Wade, sitting next to him. He winced, feeling the suddenly sharp pain in his thighs.

"Not right now Wade babe, I don't think I can move my legs much as I am right now," Peter set his head on the couch pillow.

"Ok totally fine I get that yeah, I'll go deal with that," Wade pointed at his growing boner, "on my own." He stood up and made his way out of the living room.

"In the kitchen?" Peter tried turning to look back at Wade.

"Yeah totally don't worry about it," Wade called out from the kitchen.

"Wade..." Peter said mostly to himself. He sat in silence for about 5 seconds before hearing Wades voice again, "Hey baby boy,"

"Yes?"

"My dicks stuck in the toaster... again."

————————————————————————-

A/N

Taa-daa!!! New chapter!

This'll probably be the only one for a few weeks lol, it's pretty much a one shot.

Anyways, every few weeks I come on here to check my notifications, and every time I come back to like a thousand+ notifications, which I think is fucking crazy. Like holy shit, yall comment the funniest shit, I can just spend hours reading what yall comment 💀

So a big thank you to all of you! (But like seriously where did you all come from?! Yall are blowing up my phone!)

I seriously love yall so much and appreciate all your comments!

Well beside some of you, if I delete your comment, feel free to take it personally 😌 (likes what's with that hate lol!)

Anyways, if I can think of something else I'll maybe write an actual smut chapter in a few days :)

Oh also, any of you into MLP? Lemme know in the comments!

Adios for now bitches! 💕

A SpidyPool Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें