Luscious Lips

3rd POV

Peter had just finished dinner, and, again, his mind was only on Wade.

"Hey bud, is something bothering you?" Steve looked over at Peter, who was just sitting in his chair at the dinner table, staring blankly at his empty plate.
"You haven't said a word since dinner started."

"Uh, no yeah I'm fine pop.." Peter gave Steve a meek smile, "I was just wondering if I can go to the store and maybe go buy some chocolate chips? I wanna make cookies." Peter made up a little extra conversation to pull away from why he was so absent during dinner.

Steve agreed, and Peter was off the dark 9 pm streets of New York.

If Peter was being honest with himself, he was hoping he would run into Wade again. I kept his eyes up, hoping to catch a glimpse of a red and black spandex in an alley or something.

He made it to the store with no luck. Peter went inside and got what he needed for cookies, along with some cans of juice for my lunch the next day.

Peter was giving up hope of seeing Wade on his little trip to the store, when suddenly, the hair on the back of is neck stood up.

He looked around and saw an old building, no longer in working order. Peter looked around before walking over to the broken window and jumping in.

"Uh? Hello?" Peters voice echoed.

Peter felt something up again his back, but to his surprise, it was warm, and he actually relaxed into it.

"Hey baby boy." Wade whispered, which made Peters heart sky rocket.

Peter turned around and laughed, he didn't notice the last time Wade had called him 'baby boy', but he didn't quite mind it.

"Hey Wade!"

Wade grabbed Peters hand and pulled him further into the old abandoned building, into a back room.

"Taa-daa! I knew you wanted to get to know me, so I set up at date!" Wade held his arms out in the direction of the room.

In the room were tiny candles, and a big plate of tacos and pizza and other types of junk food.

Peters face turned bright red.

"Wade.."

"Come on!" Wade pulled Peter to sit down on an old couch.

All Peter could do was laugh.

"This is really cute, Wade" Peter said, grabbing a slice of pizza.

Wade laughed nervously.

Wade never really had feelings as strong as what he was feeling for Peter before.

"So, baby boy, ask away! Nothings off limits tonight" Wade poked Peters ribs, wiggling his eyebrows.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Okay, uhm... I know I keep bringing up the mask thing. So I'll drop it for now. How about... gosh i think about it all the time and now that i have the chance i don't know what to say." Peter laughed at himself.

"You think about this all the time?" Wade moves closer to Peter on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm really curious about you Wade. I wanna know more about you." Peter looked up from his pizza to meet Wade, face to face.

Wade grabbed the bottom of his mask, reluctantly, and pulled it up to right above his nose. Peters eyes scanning over the small area of skin he sees for the first time.

It was incredibly scarred. But there was no doubt that Wades lips were once luscious and pink. Now though, they were completely riddled in scars, along with every other piece of skin surrounding Wades mouth.

Peters hand came up, and he rested the palm of his hand on Wades jawline, his thumb running over Wades lips.

All Wade could do was sit there, frozen.

Before Peter knew what exactly he had going on in his mind, he leaned it and gave Wade and kiss.

It lasted a few seconds, and it was soft, lips to lips.

When Peter pulled away, his face was redder than a ripened tomato.

"Uhm" Wade cleared his throat.
"The foods gonna get cold, we should eat! I love tacos." Wade said before shoving two into his mouth.

Peter giggled, but there was no doubt that both Peter and Wade had the same question on their mind.

What did that mean?