Who was that Man?

Peters POV

I laid on my bed, on my stomach, reading a textbook. I have a test for chemistry tomorrow, and with the help with my dad, Tony, I'm pretty much a pro at it.

I turned the page, and my eyes just glazed over the words and formulas. Next thing I know, my body pressed itself up against the bed, and my head flew forward. My spider sense had kicked in, but for what?

Before I could even second guess my spider senses, a bullet flew right over my head, and nailed it self into my wall.

"What the-", I yelled before looking up. In front of me stood a tall, broad, tight-suited man. He held a gun pointed straight at my head.

Goosebumps run up my back, and I felt my little arm hairs spike up, before I flung myself up onto the ceiling of my bedroom.

Right at that exact moment, the man shot the gun.

"Hey, kid, I would appreciate it if you made my job a lot easier and just stayed in one spot instead of doing that!" The man shouted, but I continued to jump from corner to corner to dodge his bullets.

"Wait, how can you do that?" He said, lowering his gun.

He looked visibly confused through his mask. I took the opportunity to shoot a web at his gun and pulled it away, throwing it out the window.

Oops, should probably get that later.

The man stood there, and looked like he was really trying to think about something. But he seemed to just forget about it and pulled out one of his katanas.

I shot more webs at him but he sliced through them, and ran toward me.

Then my door swung open and a shield flew through my door and slammed into the man. It sent the guy into a wall, and my pops, Steve, ran in, along side my dad, Tony.

I jumped down from the corner and watched as the man threw the shield off him and ran at Steve, his katana in hand. I stood behind Tony, and he grabbed me in a protective way. Steve and at the man struggled, and Steve was able to grab his shield and they fought each other.

"Jarvis! Shut it down!" Tony yelled, and the window in my room started to close. The man took one, terrifying, look at me before running to my window and slipping right under the glass before it completely shut.

"Who the fuck was that!" Tony said, running over to Steve and checking on his hand. Steve has been cut on the palm of his hand, and was bleeding a lot.

"It's nothing, it's nothing!" Steve said, trying to calm Tony down.

"Peter! Do you know who that was?" Tony said, trying to stop Steve's bleeding.

"N-no! I don't know- I'm so sorry! I should have been able to stop him! I just... I don't know!," I sighed, "I froze..." I started to cry.

Tony also sighed. He held his temples and rubbed before looking over at me with endearing eyes.

Steve places a hand on Tony's shoulder, "Come on, love, don't blame Peter. He's scared. He knows just as much as us." Steve said, before walking over and hugging me.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed, and Tony seemed to melt. He came and hugged me too.

I felt horrible. Why did I freeze?

"Come on, you're not sleeping in here tomorrow." Steve said, ruffling my hair.

I sniffed, and I nodded. But for some reason, I just couldn't stop thinking.

Who was that man?