Teachers in Session

3rd POV

Peter let his hands free from under his thighs, immediately laying his hot hands onto Wades shoulders, pulling their bodies closers.

Wades hands gripped at Peters hips, massaging the dips in Peters hips with his thumbs. Peters breath became heavy, and his tongue didn't know what to do. Wades tongue, on the other hand, moved with fluidity, tickling Peters bottom lip. Peter shuddered at the sensation, letting a small moan escape his lips.

If he was really going to do this, might as well let Wade take the lead and go all out... right?

Peter scooched closer to the edge of the counter, pressing his semi-hard against Wades. Wade pulled away from the hot wet kiss, looking down at their crotches rubbing together, getting harder together.

"Fuck... that's hot!" Wade laughed and Peter let out a tiny giggle, before he pulled Wade closer and whispered in his ear, "Teach me, Ive never done this before.."

Wades face became red, getting hotter than the sun, but he quickly nodded his head, hooking his hands under Peters ass and picking him up, almost running to the bedroom.

"Well shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice, baby boy," Wade threw Peter onto the bed, and Peter laughed, a sneaky plan forming in his genius brain.

Wade turned around, quickly pulling off his sweats and t-shirt. While Wade was busy undressing himself, Peter got the awful idea to tease Wade. Peter quickly pulled the blanket over himself, and shut his eyes as if he were asleep.

We should keep the mask on, your mug is just WAY too fuckin' ugly dude.

Now you're just being rude!

I rather be a little rude than SCARE the fuckin' kid.

The voices in Wades head were arguing again.

"Shut up shut up shut up! I'm not letting you two ruin this for me..." Wade whispered harshly, but decided against taking his mask off. Once Wade had finally made up his decision, he turned around, fully expecting a naked Peter, but to his surprise, Peter was sound asleep.... at least, he thought Peter was asleep.

Pfft- You don't have to worry about us ruining it for you, looks like you got that covered... HAHaHAHAhA!

Shut it, stupid.

Aw man, that really hurt my widdle fewling... NOT

"Shut up!" Wade blushed, feeling embarrassed that he had apparently taken so long to undress.

Wade walked over to the bed, kneeling by where Peters face rested on the pillows.

"Pssst... baby boy?" Wade lightly pushed the hair out of Peters face. Peter couldn't help but smile, he tried his hardest not to show it too much.

Nothing escaped Wade though, and he saw the tug on the corner of Peters lips. Wade smiled from under the mask, and let his fingers trail from Peters hair, down Peters cheek, and then down Peters neck. Wade pulled the blanket down slightly, and then he pulled Peters shirt up to his neck.

Once again, Wade watched carefully as Peters lips trembled, trying not to laugh. Wade smirked, his fingers feathering down Peters chest, before he suddenly pinched Peters nipple hard.

Peters eyes shot open and he gasped. Wade laughed a manic laugh before pinching Peters nipple again.

"Wade! Stop it!" Peter laughed, but at the same time his body wiggled in excitement.

"You told me to teach you, so as of right now, I am your teacher. Rule number one, no falling asleep in class!" Wade laughed, pulling Peters shirt off completely.