Chocolate Chip Pancakes

3rd POV

It had been a few days since Peter had made the sudden, and very childish, decision to run away from home with Wade.

It's not like Peter wasn't have fun. He loved te fact that he could cuddle with Wade, and despite them not having done anything to extreme in bed, Peter was enjoying himself.

But he missed his parents. Of course, he was angry and frustrated with them, but they took him in after everything that had happened in his life, they saved him. He could never be mad that them for long, that's just how Peters soft heart worked.

Peter sat on Wades bed, a big old t-shirt he borrowed from Wade on him. Wade was in the kitchen, making breakfast. Peter yawned, and flopped himself back on the bed, pulling the cover up over his head.

"Baby boy! You like chocolate chips, right?" Wade shouted from the kitchen.

Peter giggled, before jumping out of bed and scampering to the kitchen like an excited puppy. Both him and Wade laughed as Wade put the chocolate chip pancakes onto a plate.

"Do you have a sweet tooth?" Wade asked, before pouring maple syrup on top of the pancakes.

"Hey! You didn't let me answer!" Peter said, but was interrupted when Wade put a forkful of pancakes into Peters mouth.

Peters chewed, his eyes closing to savor the extremely sweet pancake, and he unconsciously hummed "mmmm" in enjoyment. Wade picked Peter up and sat him on top of the kitchen counter.

Peter, without opening his eyes, opened his mouth for more pancake. Wade laughed, and fed Peter more pancake.

Peter opened his eyes, finally seeing how close Wade was, who was practically in between his legs, his face only inches away.

Peter swallowed the delicious breakfast, before giving Wade a quick peck on the mouth. They both smiled, eyes wandering to lips and shoulders.

Peter once again closed his eyes, opening his mouth for more chocolate goodness, but was then instead greeted with a rough, callused hand on his cheek, and Wades tongue in his mouth.

Peters hands slipped under his own thighs that sat on the counter top, as to not tempt himself to take things any further than just a sloppy kiss.

But Wade had other plans. His free hand picked up the bottle of maple syrup, and as he pulled his face away from Peters, he poured a dollop into Peters tongue. Peter, his eyes now slightly open, and cheeks blushed pink, simply went on long with the sugary kiss.

Wade put the bottle down before grabbing Peters face in both hands and giving him another wet, sloppy, tongue twisting kiss.

Wade licked his lips before taking the bottle back into his hand, and Peter stuck his tongue out again.

But Peter didn't feel the sticky sweet substance on his tongue, he instead felt the dribble on his shoulder. Peter jumped lightly in surprise.

"Wade, just a kiss..." but Peters words trailed off as he let out a soft moan. Wade licked Peters shoulder, sucking and nibbling as he went up Peters shoulder, crook of his neck, and up Peters adams apple.

"You're going to leave me all sticky and wet Wade..." Peters voice was breathless, wavering.

"It's happen one way or another~" Wade softly bit Peters ear.

Peters hands under his thighs began to sweat, Peter wanted nothing more than to have Wade take him, in this kitchen, on this counter, at this moment.

Peter was conflicted within himself. He wanted nothing more than this, but should he really? What would his parents think? Of course, he was already going against their wishes....

So,

Fuck it.