Im not Peter Parker

Peters POV

It was a rainy day here in Brooklyn, and school had just let out. I pulled my hood over my head and walked out into the sidewalk. My music played in my ears.

Ayy ayy ayy ayy (ooh)

Ooh ooh ooh ooh (ooh)

I kept walking, keeping my head low as to keep the rain off my face.

Needless to say I keep it in check

She was all bad bad nevertheless

I felt my little arm hairs spike, and I looked around as to where I was.

I was next to an alley, a dark, wet, alley.

My skin became to crawl and I instantly knew what was happening.

Looking at you sideways party on tilt

Ooh ooh somethings you just can't refuse

I pulled my ear buds out and stuffed them in my pocket. I looked around, making sure no one was around before pulling my mask out from a hidden pocket in my hoodie, and slipping it on, then pulling my hood over my head again.

I walked into the alley, and I could hear punches and groaning. I dropped my backpack on the side and ran up to see what was happening.

It was him.

The man in the red and black suit.

I froze again.

The man was beating up another man, and I recognized the guy the man was beating up.

The very beaten up man was a wanted drug lord in the area, and I had seen him on the news a few times for rape and killing a few people.

The man pulled out a gun, and I shouted, "Wait!" But he pulled the trigger and killed the drug lord.

The drug lords body fell limp on the alley floor, and the man looked at me.

"Yo, kid, now isn't the best time to play spider man, you ain't know who you messing with!" He laughed, and put is gun away in its holster.

I felt anger rise up in me, and my hands tightened up into fist. My head felt fuzzy and I just wanted to fight this man. But, that wasn't me. I was the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

I took a deep breathe in before asking him, "Who are you?"

"I'm Deadpool!" He said, very enthusiastically.

Dead...pool?? What kind of a name is that?

"Do you know who I am?" I said, questioning as to where Deadpool came from. I've never seen him around here before, what's he doing in New York?

"Uh, I dunno. Spider-Man?" Deadpool laughed again. He probably thought it wasn't true. I pretended to laugh, and made small steps towards him.

"That would be funny if I was Spider-Man!" I joked, "it would make what I'm about to do a lot more sense!" I said this, then shot two big webs from my wrist, taping him to the concrete wall of a building.

"Ohhh that does make sense!" Deadpool said, looking down at himself covered in webs.

I walked up close to him, keeping my guard up.

"Where are you from!" I almost shouted.

"Ummm, here?"

"No, I mean are you from New York? I've never seen you around?"

"What? You know every handsome, gorgeous man in New York?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you try to kill-" I stopped talking.

What was I supposed to say? Kill me? Kill Peter Parker? He would know that I'm him anyways, how do I do this?

"Kid, I kill a lot, and I mean A LOTTT of people. So if you're about to ask me why did I kill- wait, you didn't even say that! Who did I try to kill?" Deadpool repeated it to himself, "who did I try to kill? I kill everyone it's not like I'm bad at my job... unless..."

It seemed to connect to him, much to my unwant.

"You're that kid! That kid that could walk on walls!" Deadpool said excitedly.

"Oh man, you know how much money I lost by not killing you? They were paying me up to a million! Damn dude, and it's not even Spider-Man they wanted! They wanted Peter Parker!" Deadpool kept going on.

I shot a web at his mouth.

"I'm not Peter Parker."

Oh yeah, like that's gonna convince him, nice job Peter.

"Hey I'm like, stupid, but not that stupid!" Deadpool mumbled through the web.

I stood there and tried to think,

Who would want me dead?

"Who hired you to kill me?" I asked him, and I looked at him, before pulling off my mask.

This is a dumb idea Peter, I thought to myself, Dad is so going to kill you if he finds out you're even talking to this Deadpool character.

Deadpool seemed be looking at me, but with the mask I couldn't really tell.

"I think it's fair since I took off my mask I take off yours." My breathe sounded shaky, was I scared? Even though I had this man webbed to a wall, he was still much taller than me, and his figure was much broader than me. In all totality, he was terrifying.

"Nope." Is all Deadpool said, "you can't handle the gorgeousness that is my face."

"Well that isn't fair, so," I reached out to grab his mask.

"No! Wait! Please kid, I'm uglier than an avocados ballsack, just..." Deadpool seemed to sigh, "I was hired by some guy to kill Peter Parker, I'm a mercenary, I unalive people for a living."

"Who was the guy?"

"I don't know! I just take my dough and do the Do and then go on with my life."

I thought for a little bit, but the extreme urge to see his face was making my head spin.

"Are you still trying to kill me?" I asked, moving closer.

"I don't know, get me out of these webs and find out!" Deadpool laughed again.

"I'll get you out of the webs if I get to see your face." I said, taking another step toward him.

He seemed to notice how close I was, and I noticed too. He was breathing hard, and I could feel it on the top of my head. I hadn't noticed how close I was, and the feeling of being terrified slowly turned into feelings of embarrassment.

"So, Uh, we gon makeout or what?" Deadpool burst out laughing, but all it did was make my face red.

"You're cute, kid. But I got more stuff to do,"  Deadpool said, and suddenly he took a step towards me.

I jumped back, but he just laughed again.

"I got more people to unalive, more checks to collect, more ass to beat," He looked down at me, "Call me" then he threw a little round metal plate onto the floor, and a light beam opened and up and jumped it, the little metal plate disappearing.

Call him? He tired to kill me!

He must be crazy...