Wade Wilson

Peters POV

Should I tell my parents I saw that guy again? Deadpool?

No...

They would want to know more, and then probably even kill him!

I don't know why I don't want him killed, he seems like a genuinely sweet guy. He just happens to be a hired Assassin for a living....

All these thoughts raked my brain over and over again, but I tried to pay attention to the teacher.

School was almost out for the day, but these thoughts of who this Deadpool guy was had kept me unfocused the entire day. I was starting to feel annoyed with myself.

Why was I so interested to this guy? I want to know more, why did he say he was so ugly? I mean, he's built so nicely....

I scolded myself for these thoughts, this was the same guy who was hired to kill him in the first place!

But still, I wanted to talk to him more. Figure out who hired him.

Before I knew it, the bell rang, and I packed my notebook and pens away before booking it out of the school. Don't get me wrong, I love learning, but school is such a bore.

I walked down the street, the windy New York air blowing harshly. I walked the same streets I always do, and made it to Stark Towers. But, before I could even punch in the code for the building doors to open, I felt a tingle run up my spine. I looked around, but no one was there, besides the busy street and a few people, most of which where on their phone and hurrying to the train stations to catch a ride home.

I decided to ignore it. I put in the code and hurried in, going straight up to my room.

I entered my room and turned to close the door, and I sighed, feeling myself relax. But again, my Spider senses started again. I looked around, and no one was in my room.

I stood there, quietly for a few seconds, before looking down at the floor. I was paranoid, but from what?

I shook my head, and took a step to turn to my bed, but I bumped into some.

3rd POV

Peter screamed, and by instinct, threw a punch, his fist contacting with the other mans cheek. When Peter realized who it was though, he quickly covered his mouth with his hands in shock.

The man was no other than Deadpool, again.

"What are you doing in my room, you psycho!" Peter yelled, but, remembering his parents would be home soon, he hushed down.

"You can't BE HERE!" Peter said in a harsh, hushed tone. His face going red, from what, Peter couldn't put his finger on.

Deadpool laughed, "Calm down, baby boy! I knew you're parents were gone do I decided to stop by, say hello to my new friend!"

Peters anger slowly diminished, new friend?

"How did you know my parents weren't home?" Peter asked, taking a step toward Deadpool.

"Uhhhh... it doesn't matter! Anyways, I came to say hi and I did so I better get going-" Deadpool was about to jump out the window when Peter grabbed his wrist.

"Wait!" Peter almost shouted, but after saying that he didn't really know what else to say.

"Um, yeah? What? You wanna make out for something?" Deadpool laughed again, making Peters face go bright red.

"No, you jerk. I just wanna...talk?" Peter said, looking at the floor in a shy, timid manner.

Deadpool felt a pang in his chest. Someone actually wanted him around. Underneath his mask, Deadpool blushed just as much as Peter.

"Come on, you know my real name, it's only fair I know yours too." Peter said, trying to make conversation. Peter sat on the bed, and folded his legs under him, before patting the space next to him.

Deadpool hesitated, before reluctantly sitting next to Peter.

Peter stared at Deadpool, waiting for an answers. "Uh, my names Wade.. Wilson, Wade Wilson.."

Wade didn't know how to act in these situations. He's never been invited into a conversation, unless it was to Unalive someone.

"Wade... that's a nice name." Peter smiled, and Wades masked face became even hotter than before.

"I know last time we were in contact you didn't want me to see your face, but-" Wade stood up before Peter could finish his sentence. That's all people ever wanted, to see his face, but they couldn't just understand that Wade hated it. Wade practically took showers in his mask!

Before he could leave, Peter, again, grabbed his hand this time, instead of his wrist.

Wade froze, and he felt Peter give a light squeeze.

Meanwhile, Peters face was flushed pink. He didn't know why he wanted to know so much about this random guy, but he did. It was his nature. He wanted to know about anything and everything.

Wade sat back down again. "Um, look kid... I'm sure you're a sweetheart, but I'm stupid ugly under this mask." Wade mumbled.

"Okay... well... at least you're not trying to kill me again!" Peter laughed nervously, "if you don't feel comfortable it's fine, but, if I'm being honest, I want to know more about you..." Peter trailed off.

Wade, again, felt a pang in his chest. Someone wanted to actually get to know him.

"Okay... yeah.. what do you want to know?" Wade felt a lump in his throat.

"Well, I-" Before Peter could finish though, someone knocked on his bedroom door, and then it opened.

"Dad! I can explain!" Peter rushed, but turned to see Wade gone.

"Explain... what?" Tony asked, raising his brow.

"Uh, explain... nothing. Sorry, forget about it..."Peter looked at his once closed window, now wide open.