Spider Boy

3rd POV

"Where are you going babe?" Wade sat up on the couch, watch Peter as he pulled on his spider suit.

"I haven't gone out on patrol in 4 days Wade! If I don't go at least once this week there'll be rumors that I died or something." Peter laughed a little, but when Peter finished pulling on his gloves, he saw the saddened look on Wades face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Peter walked over to Wade, sitting next to him and holding Wades hands in between in gloved ones. Peter traced over the larger scars on Wades cheek, waiting for Wades response.

"Have.. have I said sorry?" Wade looked down at his own hands.

"Sorry? For what?" Peter noticed Wade looking down at his hands, and slowly, Peter slide his own hands further into Wades, holding them softly.

"Sorry for trying to kill you!" Wade looked almost offended that Peter didn't know what he was talking about.

Wade felt a horrible, just down right shitty for what he'd done. But what did he expect from his line of work? It's not uncommon that he has to kill people he might know, though those are far and few in between.

"Aw Wade.." Peter leaned forward and kissed at his temple, "I forgave you a long time ago! I admit, I was sort of freaked out by my own actions," Peter laughed, mostly to himself, " I never would have thought my first boyfriend would be the some assassin. But hey, look at what we do for a living." Peter held up his arms, his spider suit clinging tightly to toned arms and chest.

"All that matters is that I know you love me, and that you sincerely regret trying to murder me... and..." Peter mumbled something, and Wades chest swelled at the tiny words that drifted from Peters lips.

I love you too.

Wade sighed, feeling the weight on his shoulders lift a tiny bit. In the back of his mind, he already knew that Peter had returned his feelings of love, but his own self insecurities kept him from fully believing it.

Peter leaned forward, his forehead leaning against Wades. Together, they sat for what seemed like hours, but slowly Peter drew his head back, his eyes fluttering open. Wade had kept his eyes open the entire time, trying to engulf as much of Peters handsome and perfect face now that it was so close.

Peter drifted away from him, smiling, before standing up and pulling his spandex up more.

"Your ass looks delicious in those leggings, Parker," Wade launched himself forward, Peter falling forward and Wade landing his teeth on one of Peters ass cheeks.

"HEY!" Peter rolled over, his bubbly laughter not able to contain itself in him.

For the first time is what had seemed like Wades whole life, he felt complete. He felt whole, the loud and somewhat obnoxious laughter emitting from Peter as he tried to crawl away from Wade, his teeth still sinked in on his butt cheek- Wade felt happy. Truly and utterly happy.

————————————

"I can't do this! But I do look goooood~" Wade checked himself out on the glass windows of the Stark building.

Peter had set up a dinner. He had made a deal with Tony, if Wade could, even slightly, impress Stark himself while at a dinner, Peter would forgive his dad- and Tony would have to acknowledge Wade as something other than just scum that should be stepped on.

Peter sighed, fixing Wades collar, flattening out the small creases.

"You'll do fine. Just... be you? Don't say anything gross though... that'll end up badly." Peter turned back around, waiting for the elevator to lower.