Info

Are you a first time reader? 

So, I'm going to be quick here to just let you know about the story; warnings, a little genre so you don't feel like you're wasting time reading the entire story etc. Don't get bored of me. 

First, I'm just going to say thank you for choosing to read my story, it is my first on Wattpad and I would love for you to share, vote, and comment on it. Constructive criticism is welcome, but if you don't like the story and the plot itself and are calling me out on it, I'm just going to say right now: YOU ARE WELCOME TO LEAVE. 

The characters' thoughts and behaviours are something I've thought a lot about so I would appreciate it if you don't insult my story, but rather give tips on how people could enjoy it more, or how the improve the characters with polite suggestions. Saying that though, this work is pure fiction, none of these characters are real and if there is a similarity between a character and someone in real life it is a pure coincidence. 

Anyway, on that note. 

About this story, I have tagged it mature because it does occasionally have strong-ish language (but not that frequent and nothing we haven't heard before) and sometimes has implications of sex. The last few chapters though are full on Mature things, however the entire story is not mature, only the last few parts. If you want to read till the Honeymoon Diaries you'll still to the end of the plot and that is all the story. So you're still welcome to read it, only the last few chapters are mature. Give the story a chance for those who don't want to read it simply because it is tagged mature. I repeat: only the last few chapters a mature, the entire story is not.

Also, it won't have any true pain and heartbreak stuff, of course, some parts are serious and a few parts of the story need to be taken a seriously, but on the whole, it's relatively lighthearted and fun for you to read. For those who read to empathize with the character, some of you might not feel it while you some you might. For those who want a complete chaos in the world they're reading, to be honest, I don't know how much this book will be of entertainment to you. I'm just giving you a brief here because I respect your time and I don't want you to waste it in my story if you don't like the hints I'm giving you, how much ever I would like you read it.  That's why I'm really hoping that some of you readers got this far into the Author's Note. 

 The thing about this story is that a lot of it is detailed, when it comes to a character's personality, thoughts, or, appearance. I include detail in all of that,  I get that some people won't like that but there's really nothing I can do. I write stories not to please others but to put down my thoughts. I write the way I write, and to be honest, I'm not going to change my preferences based on your preferences, so I hope you understand that. I will be willing to edit, however, if there are tips of improvements through constructive criticism; comments that I can distinguish between personal preference of my readers and real tips. 

In this story, while mostly lighthearted, I want to let you know that it does have intense hints at depression in the first few chapters, but it's got nothing like past lovers, heartbreak, daddy issues or serious 'no-love' rules. ...Throwing that out there. Because those above categories have always frustrated me with their drama and I wanted to write something slightly different. 

 This story, on the whole, however, is fun, vivid, and, dare I say it, funny. Not much swearing as well. I'll say basic cuss words like 'sh*t' and stuff but nothing real, I promise. 

There's gonna be flirting and some stuff that might get a little hot but if you can't handle that then, quite frankly, you haven't been on Wattpad long enough. 

Just saying.

Hope you enjoy!

PS: 

DO NOT COPY MY WORK PLEASE! I WORK HARD ON MY STORIES