Honeymoon Diaries - 2

*WARNING: Some real smut going on here. And I mean dirty smut, not your idea of first time love-making. If you're into that, go to the Honeymoon Diaries - 1. 

The entire story is not mature only occasionally suggestive and I have warned you about upcoming mature content in many of my Authors Notes which I hope you read. Also, the title should give you an idea of what these Diaries chapters are. 

Now. 

ONTO THE SINNING!

_______

     Lyla softly hummed as she stepped into the shower in the morning on their fourth day of the honeymoon. Her skin was shining with the post sex glow and she sighed happily, remembering Ryerson's sudden insatuability after experiencing their first time. After the soreness of losing her virginity, a few hours later, Ryerson had soon seduced her to the bed. 

    While thinking about it, Lyla gasped as she felt strong arms wrap around her waist from behind in the shower. Ryerson chuckled, kissing her hair that was in a high bun to not touch the water, making her relax in his arms.

    "Good morning," he greeted.

   "It is a good morning," Lyla found herself saying as his hands travelled lower. Ryerson laughed again, his fingers immediately dipping in between her legs as he placed a soft kiss on her wet shoulder making her knees weaken. 

     Turning off the shower, Ryerson backed her to the cold wall making Lyla shiver violently and she felt her nipples pucker and peak. Ryerson's hands moved, his fingers first coming to curiously touch her hardened nipples, playfully leaning down to nip at them with his lips. As he sucked on her nipples his fingers artfully touched and teased Lyla's pussy. In contrast to the water from the shower, he could feel his wife getting wet, pulling away from her nipples he smirked before slipping a finger in her.

     His fingers moved fast, moving inside her and making her hips buck on them as the fingertips tortured and teased all the spots to pleasure her. Her knees weakened and Ryerson's other hand wrapped around her hips to secure her but just as he wanted to start hearing her small moans again he pulled her out of the shower, hurriedly wiping her while Lyla had confusion written across her face. In a blink of an eye Ryerson threw her over his shoulder, sneakily spanking her round ass making her yelp in surprise.

      He walked their naked forms to the bedroom, tossing his wife on the mattress, his eyes darking in approval of her beauty. Without Lyla even having a chance to do anything Ryerson was on top of her, his kisses trailing from her lips to her neck, down the valley of her full breasts, sucking and biting, his hands rubbing against her warm cunt as Lyla struggled to not let her little gasps of pleasure out.

     "Don't hold back those from me, my love," Ryerson growled at her, "I want to hear what I'm doing to you." slowly, torturously slowly, Ryerson watched as her pink lips rolled out from under her teeth and the smallest of whimpers echoed around the room. He smirked, his fingers coming down to play with her clit, "so wet for me." he groaned with dark eyes. Lyla gasped softly as he tapped her sex multiple times. Slowly his taps got harder, lightly spanking her pussy.

     "Mmm...Ry," she groaned in his ear, making him harden even more instantly. He kissed her breasts, before he made his way down her stomach, past her hips and she gasped as they met her clit for the first time. She was so stimulated and sensitive and she hadn't even come once. Ryerson held his gaze with hers while his tongue worked on pleasuring her, savouring the taste of her.

     Lyla moaned out his name, her hands clutching the bed sheets as he skillfully moved his tongue. The muscle flicked and turned on her most intimate part. Her cunt was aching and she attempted to grind on his tongue before he grabbed her hips to push his tongue into her entrance with a roughness that made Lyla release her loudest moan of his name.

     His tongue slithered into her walls with a force, twisting and turning inside her, his lips rubbing against her clit while his strong tongue used its power and tip to pleasure her to the peek. 

    Her pussy was aching for his cock and before she knew it Lyla pulled Ry up to her lips, faintly tasting herself on his lips before flipping them to feel his hard erection against her thigh. They both moaned as she rubbed herself on him, though he wasn't inside her, it made them both sensitive, feeling his entire length as she rolled her hips over and over again.

    Ryerson hadn't been able to control himself before he crushed their lips together and grabbed her hips, plunging his manhood into her warmth. They both groaned out loudly.

    "That's it, love, so tight," he groaned, "take all of me," he was barely halfway in and Lyla felt her pussy throbbing with heat as she took all of him in. Ryerson pushed her onto her back, pulling out completely before pushing himself back to the point where she felt his sack slapping against her pussy. She moaned out against his lips and Ryerson rubbed her clit briefly, pinching it as a reward.

     "Oh Ry, you're so big," she groaned feeling his pulse inside her throbbing pussy. Pounding into her, Lyla met his thrusts with the sinful, wet sounds of his member ramming into her pussy. He was going so deep.

     The pressure and warmth of his wife's pussy milking his dick, he knew he was close and Ryerson brought his hand down, momentarily leaving Lyla's lips and moving his fingers against her cunt. Lyla's hands scratched his back, his fingers moved against her cunt made her cry out his name.

      "I'm-"

     She didn't even finish before Ryerson spilled his seed in her at the same time as her walls cleched around his member. They both groaned and Ryerson slowly rode down their high, pressing his slightly swollen lips to his wife's.

     But as, a few minutes later, their breathing eventually evened, and he brought her closer he felt her still puckered breasts rubbing against his pecs. Lyla nearly whimpered in pleasure feeling him harden almost instantly again.

     Slowly Ryerson brought his hand down from her back down to cup her ass, Lyla looked at him, smirking slightly while pushing him on his back, making him harden even more.

    After all, who only went one round during their honeymoon? 

_______

WHERE MY HOLY WATER AT? 

Tell me if that was worth the read, I really don't know if it is good or not. Hope y'all thought it was enough to at least turn you on, because I like to have some effect on my readers. 

Please comment on what you think about this *dirty* chapter. There's going to one more Honeymoon Diaries Chapter before I'm going to post an extremely suggestive chapter and then there's the epilogue. I'm very grateful for those who have stuck around to read the story to its fullest, meaning all the details I have included and all those long paragraphs (I know some of you probably skipped it) 

Anyways, 

Leave a comment, vote, and share, I hope you enjoyed!