41. Windy

41. Windy

"No, we can't tell Kuma-sensei!" Sugino said, "yes he'll give good advice, but Irina would definitely notice we got it from him."

"They're not best friends for nothing," Kanzaki chuckled.

"Wait, they're best friends?" Nagisa questioned, "when did that happen?"

"Of course they are."

"Obviously."

"Unlike sir Da Densest, our precious Teddy Daddy brought Bitch-sensei out for a coffee date, complete with the corsage around her wrist and the walking her home after," Kayano swooned at the sheer romantic energy of that entire statement, "man, I'm so jealous!"

"He did what? He played Sugar Daddy for a day?" Karma asked, "and no one told me?"

"I want to tell you not to say that, but that's exactly what he did."

"Don't worry, I have photos," Kanzaki assured, and automatically, she was declared Karma's best buddy in the art of blackmail material.

They gathered five thousand yen from the whole class, but when it came to buying presents, they were rather lost.

"Well, maybe Kuma-sensei had the right idea about flowers, but would it be cheating if we got it from someone other than Ms Sakurai?"

They catch the eye of a florist in a van.

-

-

-

The kids have made some terrible, terrible, mistake, and now, no one can find Irina.

Nao subtly deleted the fifth 'pls strangle Karasuma-sensei for us' message he'd gotten from the class. 'He's right but he's being a dick so pls strangle him for us', there came another one. Seriously, can they just get along?

After a stressful day, Nao returned home near midnight to a little gift box at his window. It's a small parcel, much unlike his usual care packages-- and it was evidently hand-delivered.

He stopped at the entrance of his room and took a slow breath.

It's suspicious. Very suspicious. It screams all sorts of bad event flags especially in the current situation and he wasn't looking forward to finding stuff like glitter or sleep gas bombs or whatever when he opens it. Let's just hope it's not a time bomb, though.

"I'm not opening it," he declared to the room.

And then he closed the door, not even going in. He'll sleep on the goddamn couch, in his suit and everything. Fuck you, creepy motherhecker, whoever you are.