Part 1

"WHAT IF?"

"WHAT IF?"

"What it's raining again?" Sitting at your desk typing away at your computer. You turned to the window to find it raining once again for the 4th time this week. Today was your day off but yet here you are still working as you don't really have anyone to hang out with, except for one person but their out of town for the week. "Ding!" you turn back to your laptop that notified you that you just received an email. you go to clicked the email to see that it was from your boss.

"why is he emailing so late?"you clicked the email that read:

Hi, Y/N

I apologize for emailing you at such a late hour, I just wanted to let you know we will be having a meeting tomorrow at 10am. please don't be late!

Sincerely,

J.K

After reading the email you close out the tab. you were wondering what could the meeting be able but then you remembered the chief talking about some mafia group just yesterday. "maybe that's what its about." you thought, to your knowledge you haven't heard or seen anything about this "mafia group" considering you were one of the top police around so this was kind new to you.

you hear a buzz from your phone, picking it up you seen that you was receiving a facetime call. chuckling to yourself after seeing who was calling you so late you finally swiped to the answer button.

"HEY Y/N" the person yelled into the phone causing you to flinch. "why so loud goodness." you say, "I'm sorryyy" you chuckle seeing that they were drunk and stuffing their face. "Sasha why are you so close to the camera move back I cant see you." you say, she moves the phone back giving you a better view of her.

"Y/n I miss youuu." she says fake crying, "I miss you too Sasha 3 days seems so far away, I'm so bored without you!" You and Sasha are always together like ALL THE TIME. she had to leave town for the week to celebrate her friends birthday. so not having her around is pretty boring. after moving and finally getting your own apartment, Sasha has always been there ever since she let you stay with her until you were able to move out and find your own place, she even helped you with getting a job. Since being a police officer is something you always wanted be growing up you finally fulfilled your dream.

"Wait y/n I have to go, I'll call you back later mwah I love youuuu!"

"Bye Sasha, I love you too!" you say also fake kissing the phone. you and sasha always does this it always makes you smile every time, you loved sasha so much she was like a sister to you.

hanging up the phone you turned off your laptop then turning to look at the time seeing it was now 11:31 pm. you quickly took a shower, brush your teeth then put on one of your oversized t-shirts. you started thinking about the meeting that was happening in the morning.

"what if its something serious?" you thought before closing your eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Hi guys i really hope you guys like this! I will try up loading every week!

Also if your here thank you guys so much for reading my story! that literally gives me inspiration to keep writing!

END OF PART 1