Part 2

"SAY WHAT NOW!"

"SAY WHAT NOW!"

8:00 am and its still raining, I truly hated spring its literally the one season I do not like. It always makes me gloomy and depressed. sitting up from my bed I decide to make me a bath since I woke up pretty early, nothing can go wrong with a bath in the morning so why not. I make my bath and then set up everything I needed to start my day. I then set up my mini speaker so I'm able to listen to my favorites songs. whenever i freshen up either in the bath/shower it makes my day literally 10 times better.

After my bath it was around 8:50, So I decided to put on my robe and go watch some anime for awhile. I go to watch hunter x hunter. its literally one of my favorite anime to watch except I didn't like this "hisoka" person he was just so weird.

30 minutes passed by I picked up my phone to see the time and noticed I got 3 messages from sasha.                                                                 

                                                                                        SASHA💖

SASHA💖: Y/NNNNN

SASHA💖: GUESS WHATTT

SASHA💖: GIRL I KNOW YOU NOT STILL SLEEP

                                                                                           9:21

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sasha what's the problem?

SASHA💖: Y/n okayy so you know my friend I was out with for their birthday?

Um yes?

SASHA💖: were coming back early! I cant wait to see youu!

OMG SASHA IM SO EXCITED!

SASHA💖: and I have something else to tell you, I will be at your house tonight!

alright see you later sasha i love you my sweetie pie mwah!

SASHA💖: Y/N STOP YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT!

SASHA💖: AND I LOVE YOU TO MWAH MWAH!

you chuckle to your self before putting the phone down and getting up to go get ready. you apply all of your goods to your body which is smooth to the touch, rubbing your favorite lotion on your legs and arms you get up from your bed to put on your uniform. the outfit you received from your work place wasn't bad but it was to reveling on the legs since you had on shorts. Your shirt showed to much of your breast but not as much to make you uncomfortable but you always hated whenever your on the job and either talking to a stranger their eyes are always rooming your body every chance they got, it frustrated you to the point you wanted to punch them in the face but you knew you would lose your job so you always hind your frustration with a smile. walking to your bathroom you put your hair into a high ponytail as you don't feel like having it down today.

You look at the time on your phone to see it was 9:45 so you decided to head out since the police station was only a few minutes away. you grabbed your keys and headed out.

arriving at the police station everyone greeted you as you walked by. heading to your desk you see a blonde hair boy walk up to you.

"hey y/n how have you been" he says leaning on your desk. "Hi Armin, I'm fine... wait did you get a hair cut?" you say reaching to touch his hair. "um yeah I'm glad you noticed" he says turning his head slightly blushing. "it looks nice. makes you look like a men" you say laughing, "hey now-" armin was cut off by your boss walking up signaling you to follow him.

you follow behind him. "wassup chief" you say still following him. "the meeting is starting" was all he said as you both walk into the room. unfamiliar faces turned to you and the chief's direction. you only noticed one person out of all the unfamiliar faces, so you set next to them. "hi hitch" you say smiling at her. "hi y/n, do you know what this meeting is about?" hitch says picking up a cup which seems to be coffee. "no clue" you say. that's when your boss stood up starting to speak.

"okay everyone quiet down, so half of you all don't know why you were told to come in today right?" some people nodded their head including me. "for those who don't have a clue of what's happening stand please" some people stand up including me and hitch. "okay you 6 I have assigned you all a mission, you all will be paired up in 2. since I need information on the 3 mafia gangs that's around here I will assign you all to each one." you couldn't believe what you were hearing, why me you thought but to hear that you were chosen for such a big job had you kind of happy." okay the last 2 pairs hitch and y/n will be assigned to the jaeger gang" you instantly stood up once again from your seat out of shock.

"SAY WHAT NOW?''

a/n: hi hi might make another part tomorrow lol i got so many ideas

END OF PART 2