Part 5

warning: slight sexually content

a/n: you can play the song whenever you feel like it :)

▾ ▿ ▴

"TAKE IT OFF!"

After watching the person who approach eren and the other men, eren took the phone from the guys hand and begin talking to whoever was on the other line. you were still watching with shocked still plastered across your face, hitch elbow you once again to get your attention.

"y/n you good?" she says finally getting your attention. you stand from your seat and grabbed hitch hand and walk to the bathroom praying that eren didn't see you. pulling hitch into the bathroom as she sat there confused. "y/n what's wrong?" hitch finally says, you let out a sigh starting to speak, "did you see that guy that was on the phone?" you say. "yes, I believe he's the leader after hearing that man say boss." hitch say placing a hand on her chin trying to recall the short memory. "I sort of danced with him yesterday when I went out clubbing with sasha." you say rubbing your temples remembering that night. hitch sat there mouth wide open smacking her hand over her mouth. "damn y/n how you manage to pull a hottie like that and with the leader of the gang too." she says laughing, "hitch its not funny this is a serious matter!" you yelled at her as she continue to laugh. finally calming down hitch wraps one of her arm around your shoulder. "I got a plan." hitch says with a smirk. oh lord please don't be a crazy one, you thought as hitch whisper the plan in your ear. as she continues, you widen your eyes at the plan she had just told you and she's defiantly fucking crazy is she literally trying to get me killed, you thought.

You and hitch make your way out the bathroom you guys spilt up, turning around giving hitch a "I hate you look" she blows a kiss fully walking off to the other end of the club. you walk and see eren still sitting in the same spot. well here goes nothing, you thought as you walk pass now fully trying to get his attention. you do your little walk when ever you want to get someone's attention this is something you always did for fun of course, you some times loved the attention and doing the "walk" you always did worked.

Now walking pass, eren immediately notices and instantly spotted it was you the one he was dancing with that night. you feel him burning holes in your flesh as you walked backed to the bar you were now sitting at alone since hitch wanted to ditch you for this plan. sitting down not turning to look at eren pretending as if you don't have a clue he's here, Yelena notices you sitting down and walks over to you. "Oh, back again huh?" she says leaning on the counter.

You smile also leaning on the counter, your back slightly arched showing some of your back. "Mm I guess you can say I love talking with you." you say in a flirting kind of way. yelena noticing this instantly started smiling. "well" Yelena says placing one of her hand on yours, "why don't we head out of here after my shifts over." it was silent for awhile until the both of you burst out into laughter. you instantly stopped when you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist, since you have on a belly shirt the direct skin contact sent shivers through out your body. "Mm what's so funny I wanna laugh too?" you instantly snapped your head around noticing it was eren. now looking fully at him since the last time you two met it was pretty dark, on his left eyebrow was a ring same with his nose and more ear piercings then you can even count. since he had on a white tank top which fitted his muscles really well, it was like this man was covered in tattoos some were on his neck same with is arms like going down like a sleeve on each one but one of the tattoos that stuck out to you the most was the one that went across his chest which said "freedom". you were broke out of your trance when you felt eren's hand slide up your stomach touching your breast causing you to squeak out in shock. "what did I say about staring baby?" he says now squeezing your breast, you didn't even know yelena left until you finally looked up. "er- eren not in front of people." you say as he was now kissing and sucking all over your neck making you softly moan. he smirk against your neck making his way up your ear, "that walk you did a few minutes ago" he says kissing my neck again, "such a tease, I should teach you a lesson Mm" he says going down my chest close to my breast. "right baby?" you can feel your self getting aroused as you let out soft moans to the action eren was applying to your body.

You immediately remembered that you were in public, pushing eren away you lightly blushed, "Eren I told you not in front of people." you say pouting. eren let out a laugh before grabbing the back of your neck not to hard though, bringing you close to his face.

"I don't recall you saying such a thing baby." he says cocking his head slightly to the side looking at your lips and back up to your eyes. "go somewhere with me." eren says letting go of you, you fix your shirt before answering "where to?" you say still looking at him while getting up, "you'll find out." eren says with a smirk leaving you with a confused look. he grabs you by the waist guiding you out of the club, you turn your direction to hitch who was giving you a thumbs up. you roll your eyes as you and eren walked to his car.

your face dropped as you came face to face with erens car and holy shit was it beautiful, it was a gray Mercedes looked to be the newest one that came out recently the cost almost close to a mil, no way he payed this much.

he opened the car door for you waiting for you to hop in, you gasped at how even more beautiful the car look inside. it smelled so nice and the smell was defiantly intoxicating. soon after eren followed you inside the car after, hitch knew this would happened so she volunteered to take your car back home for you which you were thankful for.

eren soon pulled out of the parking lot beginning to drive to this unknown destination, the car was kind of awkward so you passed the time strolling through your Instagram, you came across a video which showed a small animation you go to click the sound on "so I love when you call unexpected, cause I hate when the moments expected" you loved this song so much, you always yelled it while singing in the shower. you were so into the animation that was playing, you didnt even notice eren hand sliding up your thigh making you slightly flinch. you also notice how loud the phone was so you quickly put your phone away. "so is there a reason why theirs a hand on my thigh?" you say raising a eyebrow at eren. the fact he was already smirking sent chills in your body. "the song you were playing" he says sliding his hand further up. you both stop at a red light giving eren a chance to lean over and whisper in your ear. "how do you feel if I fucked you deep in my mattress to it" he says kissing your neck before pulling away chuckling to his self seeing your reaction. you were froze trying to process what eren had just told you, you squeeze your legs together going silent looking out the window. honestly you were to shocked even speak.

"Cat got your tongue baby?" eren says continuing to drive, you turned to eren who was already looking at you. you smirked thinking how you could get him back for always teasing you, "just you wait eren, just you wait" you whisper to your self.

Finally eren pulled up to what seem to be a huge mansion you guys pull up in front of the building, as eren hopped out to come around to open the door for you, he grabbed your hand guiding you out the car.

"welco- y/n?" the person said as you turned around to an familiar voice.

"connie what are you doing here?" you say shocked and confusion plastered all over your face. "Didn't sasha explained to you already?" he say turning his head to avoid eye contact. wait so that's what sasha wanted to talk to me about. you just decided to go along with it to clear the awkward tension. "oh yeah now I remember." you felt a slight tug on your arm, you turned to eren who showed a irritated look on his face. "right, uh it was nice meeting you again connie." you say, eren throws his car keys to connie who caught them. eren pulled your arm guiding you up stairs and then getting on an elevator. pulling you into some kind of room, it look really big and showed a big window showing the whole city, you rushed to look out in excitement. "woah eren this is amazing how di-" you were cut off by eren forcefully turning you around kissing you. back pressed again the cold window behind you, eren deepens the kiss while rubbing your waist making his way up to your breast slightly squeezing them letting a moan escape your lips. eren turns you back around toward the window whispering something in your ear, "Mm you know I'd love to fucked you against this window right here" he says kissing down your neck, "to show everyone just how slutty you look while cumming for me" he says pulling away, you turn around to eren lighting a blunt now smoking blowing out puffs each time while sitting a chair in front of you never taking his eyes off of you.

"Take it off"

End of part 5

a/n: Don't worry I will fully explain what the plan hitch whispered to y/n somewhere in the next part unless some of you guys figured it out lol.

and also slight smut in the next part btw