Part 12

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

"A gathering? Like a small party or something?" you say as you look at mikasa through the mirror finishing up the touches to your hair. She already did your makeup and was now doing some kind of hairstyle.

"Yeah basically, I don't know why eren just couldn't tell you that, he always has to be difficult." mikasa let out a sigh.

She left your hair down, she had nice bouncy curls which you kinda expected her to do, it'll most definitely look good once you put on your dress, you just felt like curls will fit it. The makeup was also spot on as well, you told her what color the dress was so she applied a little of the color that was similar to the dress.

Then your thoughts went back to eren and the "gathering", I'm getting to comfortable here, I'm here to investigate him yet I kinda also confessed my feelings to him yesterday and so did he... This is bad, really bad.

How the hell am I gonna explain this to hitch? More importantly to Jean!?

"There anddd done!" you snap out of your thoughts hearing mikasa as she look at you in the mirror,

"girl you look good! If I was gay I'll definitely take you from eren." mikasa winks at you through the mirror instantly making your face heat up.

Man what I'll do for that to happen hehe.

You stand up from the seat walking to the bags that was placed on mikasa's bed.

"Hurry! I want to see the dress!" mikasa says with anticipation, slightly chuckling, you walk to the bathroom closing the door behind you.

"Damn mikasa did amazing on my hair and makeup!" You looked in the mirror staring at how hot you looked, with now the dress on, you just pray that eren will keep his hands off you this time, letting out a sigh, yeah that's definitely not happening.

Checking yourself out one more time, you opened the bathroom door as mikasa sat on her bed looking around waiting for you,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Y/N YOU LOOK HOT AS FUCK!" Mikasa basically screamed making you slightly flinch from her suddenly yelling, you laughed walking her way as she eyed you, "yup it's official I'm gay." she says nodding her head with her eyes close, laughing at her reactions. Seconds later you hear a phone ring, seeing that it was mikasa, she held her finger up to you mouthing a 'give me a sec let me take this'.

Nodding your head, you go to put your heels on and wish for the best that your ankles doesn't start hurting tonight.

"Alright eren's waiting outside." mikasa says walking up to you fixing up your hair making sure that you were all good.

Mikasa was so nice and I feel like we could be best friends, but if she ever found out my true intentions on why I'm really here, she'll most likely be the one to kill me, I can tell her and eren have a strong bond.